"No, what are you doing?"

"It doesn't represent your repentance. It represents your ability to manipulate me. I'd rather a free, Soulless flower than an enslaved goat" by the time he finished those words, the Soul was completely detached and he was back into his Flowey form. He then got his pot back and planted himself in before wheeling away.

"Asriel!"

===========================================================

Chara took shaky breaths as she stood in the cell, waiting for the signal. She was scared beyond belief, but refused to back down. In her shaky hands was the buttercup that was tucked behind her ear a while back. Upon closer inspection, it was a real flower. She was going to kill herself via the same method in the first time.

Gaster then nodded.

She returned it as she stared at the death flower. One gulp of this, and she'd be as good as dead. She shut her eyes tightly before shoving in her mouth. The taste burned her tongue as she fought the urge to gag. The flower scorched in her throat as she swallowed.

The rest of the pain was dulled as the beam of energy above her shot. She focused on nothing more than the memories of the past, including Gaster's own. She didn't hold any back. She didn't struggle or fight. She allowed the beam to catch her memories. They all gathered together in an enormous cluster before they exploded above.

=========================================================

Toriel was chatting with Sans, sharing some jokes. She was currently on break so the staff allowed her to go and mingle a little. Sans was trying to keep her distracted so she wouldn't notice Frisk was not around. Yet, both suddenly felt a sharp sting in their minds, along with what felt like a deep slash across their chests.

You really hate me that much?

She could see herself in the Ruins' door, dying with a slash mark across her chest.

Now I can see who I was really protecting

Her eyes filled with tears, both from pain and heartbreak.

Not you...but them...

But what frightened her most was who was infront of her.

Hehe...

Frisk stood infront of her, a bold smile along with Jenna's Toy Knife, covered in blood. She felt what seemed like turning to Dust as her Soul shattered. She snapped out of her trance, taking deep breaths to calm herself. She then realized it was no vision, it was a memory.

So, I guess that's it then?

Sans gasped for breath as he clutched at where the knife wound was.

Just, don't say I didn't warn you

He forced himself to smile through the pain.

Well, I'm going to Grillby's

His eyes filled with tears as he tried to shut it all out.

Papyrus...do you want anything?

He always was able to remember the timelines, but like the others, his was also corrupted and altered by Frisk. Now, he saw it was no joke. Frisk was grinning as he turned to Dust and joined his brother. She did nothing other than walk by as a ghost Chara tried to hide her crying.

=====================================================

Asgore was currently sitting in one corner, keeping watch to make sure the children around were all around. He looked on with jealousy every time he saw Toriel with Sans. She was so much better and happier now compared to how she was a month ago.

Yet, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his mind, as though something strident had pierced it.

Now, why don't we talk this over with a nice cup of tea?

He didn't have time to react as the human before him stabbed him mercilessly with one blow. It was one, but there was enough force used to weaken him. He was clutching at the wound, as he dropped to one knee. But some small pellets also came around and finished him off, then his Soul.

What shocked him more was that the human was Frisk.

==============================================================

Papyrus was chatting over with Mettaton. The robot star was not in his usual high spirits. He was distraught, and utterly broken. He seemed fine a while ago when he set up the dancing for the couples, but then he stopped and sat down.

It turns out he was mourning over Aida. He only knew her for quite some time, but he was happy with her around. He once snatched her up from Alphys' during a check-up and the crowd went wild when he presented her. Yet, when he learned about her accident, he was heartbroken. One time, he even cried on screen, and those were no crocodile tears for views.

Right now, he was trying to comfort the poor guy. Mettaton not the type to cry, but losing she who was like a sister to him was crippling blow. Aida was still in recovery, but not coming out yet.

Both were snapped out of their thoughts when they felt pain enter their minds.

HUMAN, I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU! I KNOW YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER!

Papyrus gasped and nearly stumbled out of his chair with the impact of the memory. He had never seen such callousness. Frisk couldn't have done it, right? It frightened him more when he saw Sans' own death shown right before him, along with everyone else's.

Guess you don't wanna join my fan club?

Mettaton could've jumped out of his robot body, if he could. It was horrific. He was in some sort of NEO form, and Frisk attacked him until he was destroyed. She showed no clemency. She just wanted him dead.

============================================================

Alphys and Undyne were back in the Lab with the Six Human Souls being watched by Undyne. They fell asleep on the couch a while after they dropped Asriel over to the dance's venue. Alphys was currently in the room she kept the incapacitated Aida in, checking on the robot. It was then did they all awake from a sting in the head.

This world will live on!

Both the lizard lady and the fish lady flinched at the memory. Undyne entered some sort of Undyne the Undying form, everything about her was amplified and more frightening. She was fighting Frisk on the same bridge that Monster Kid nearly fell as the kid ran away. Frisk killed Undyne, and Alphys was forced to watch as she melted and turned to Dust before she evacuated the rest of the Monsters to safety, wheeling away a deactivated Aida as well.

As Undyne tried to calm the kids down, Alphys was trying her best to catch her own breath. Aida opened her eyes, half-lidded as she managed to tilt her head enough to glance at her.

"Chara...plan...pulled through..."

=======================================================

Sans ran as fast as he could to the boiler room. With those memories restored to their former selves, it meant that the plan had pulled through. In fact, he was already getting back memories of Gaster and the other timelines as well. He used to struggle with keeping them together, but now he didn't have to. The Monsters upstairs were also beginning to remember, and they were growing uneasy.

He finally made it to the door and rushed inside. "Where's Chara?!"

Gaster stared at him solemnly. "She's in there"

His gaze followed where he was directing at. The cell had what looked like red and black gas coming out of it. It opened up, allowing more to escape. The silhouette of a familiar girl in a dress was soon made out. Finally, the girl herself was seen.

She seemed tired, her eyes half-lidded and not flashing their normal bright red. She seemed to stumble and lean on the chamber's opening while trying to regain balance. She coughed a little, covering her mouth. Small bits of all-too-familiar yellow petals fell out as she gave a tired smile.

"Chara!" Sans cried as she collapsed lifelessly.