Date Time

"Do I really have to wear this?" Sans sighed.

"OF COURSE, BROTHER! YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH MS. TORIEL SO MUST LOOK YOUR BEST!" Papyrus fixed his brother's tie.

When Papyrus found out that Sans had asked Toriel out for tonight, he made sure to help him look his best. He was now currently wearing a white shirt beneath a black suit along with a blue tie. He had black shoes on as well. He looked very formal.

"THERE! NOW YOU'RE READY FOR YOUR DATE! UH, WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?"

"Pap, don't make me say it" He was already nervous enough for this date.

"FINE, NOW, THEN, IT'S ALMOST 7PM. THE SOONER WE GET THERE, THE SOONER YOU CAN GO ON YOUR DATE AND I CAN WATCH THE HUMANS!"

"Well, let's go. We're taking my shortcuts"

He groaned at the last word. "SANS NO"

"Sans yes"

=====================================================

"I hope I look alright" Toriel spoke as she checked herself in the mirror. She wore a beautiful purple dress that had white flowers lining it. She had flat shoes on as well. She had to be formal, but still preferred a little simplicity to be comfortable.

"I say you're beautiful, mom!" Amariah chirped.

"Why, thank you, my child" she pat the ballerina's head.

"So, what are you and Sans gonna do?"

"I'm not very sure, but you'll all listen to Papyrus, won't you?"

"Yes, mom"

"Okay, good, now you better go down and join the others, will you?"

"Okay"

The girl literally pirouetted herself out of the room. Toriel giggled at her antics before turning back to the mirror. She did look fine, like her daughter said. She was just slightly nervous. This was her first date since Asgore, and it was with the one she loved.

She took a deep breath before she looked over the time and saw it was near 7PM so she headed back downstairs to check on her children. They were all around a table in the living room. They seemed to be discussing about something but stopped when they saw their mother.

"Hi mom!" they all greeted.

"Greetings, my children. What are you playing?" she looked over them.

"Monopoly!" Jenna piped up.

"Oh, okay, I hope you're having fun"

"Knock, knock"

She looked over, knowing who it was. "Who's there?"

"Orange"

"Orange who?"

"Orange you glad I'm here?"

A series of laughter and groans were heard from both sides of the door. Toriel then caught herself before she went over and opened the door. There, she met with two skeletons. The shorter one was seemingly nervous while the taller one was elated.

"Hello Sans and Papyrus" she greeted.

"Heya, Tori"

"GOOD EVENING, MS. TORIEL!"

"Sans and Pap!" the children greeted before running up and meeting with the skeletons.

Toriel gestured for them to move back slightly to let them in, and they did. She then gave Papyrus a checklist. She spent a bit of time explaining how each child acted and how to care for each, same for Flowey. He listened on intently as his brother just watched, rather amused.