I laughed softly. "So.. Get off the phone and get some rest. And get Calum or Ashton to cuddle with you."

Luke snorted. "Those guys suck at cuddling."

"I'll buy you a huge ass teddy bear to cuddle with you for your birthday. Remind me that."

"Why buy a teddy bear when I could do it with you?" I could imagine him smirking right now.

I felt my face suddenly heat up. "What?"

"Come on, Syd. Just come over here for a while. I need someone to take care of me." I swear, I could see him pouting.

"Aww, is Lukeywukey sad because he doesn't have his mummy?!" I teased, and bursted out laughing.

"Shut up Sydny." He retorted. "Please? Come over?'

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you get Calum and Ashton to take care of you?"

"They don't know how."

I shrugged. "Okay fine. I'll be there in 20."

"Yaaayyy!! You're the best."

I smiled at his childishness and hung up.

"Guys," I said. "I'm going over to the boys'."

"Why?"

"Luke is sick." I sighed, getting my Vans on.

Melissa 'awwww'ed. But Andy rolled his eyes. "Okay. You guys enjoy with your boyfriends--"

"He's not my boyfriend!!!' Melissa and I said in unison.

"Whatever. After Michael picks Melissa up, I'm going to look for my own boyfriend."

And the three of us laughed.

.

.

.

.

I rang the doorbell to the boys' house. And it was Ashton who answered.

"Ohhh." He flashed that cheeky grin. "Sydny!! What are you doing here?"

"Hi." I smiled. "I need to see Luke."

Ashton giggled, which made me smile. "Right. Come in." He said, as he opned the door wider for me to get in. "He's kinda' sick though. Luke, I mean."

"Yeah. That's actually why I'm here." I pointed out.

"That's sweet." Ashton said. "Well, he's upstairs on his room. I'll just stay here with the lads."

I frowned. "So, is Michael still here?"

Ash nodded. "He's quite nervous."

"Oh God. Where is he?" I asked.

Ashton pointed out to the living room. I saw Michael and Calum there, playing FIFA.

"Michael Clifford!" I said. "What are you still doing here?"

The boys paused their game for a moment. "Oh hey, Sydny." Calum greeted.

"Hi, Cal." I smiled, then turned to Michael who said "Shit, what are you doing here?!"

"None of your business."

"Of course, it is. This is our house!" Michael rolled his eyes.

"I came to see Luke." I said, crossing my arms in my chest. "And Melissa is waiting for you in her flat. She's nervous too, you know."

Michael sighed. "Right. I was just afraid..."

"No need to be afraid." Calum patted him on the back.