Alphys nodded as she pressed the button near the door. "Aida? Aida, we're going in now, okay?"

She glanced back at Frisk before she opened the door. Both then went inside. Frisk had expected to see Aida just sitting on a table or a chair in either her human or rabbit form with her innocent smile and eyes. What she didn't expect was what she really saw.

Aida lay on one of the Lab beds, severely damaged. Her chest area had a cover over it, but it was visible that the inside was opened. She had some type of headband on that beeped at regular intervals. One of her arms was opened up, revealing the electronic system in it.

"Oh my..." Frisk covered her mouth from shock. Her anger had now turned into surprise and worry.

Aida opened her eyes until they were half-lidded before she made them look at the side. "...Frisk...you came..." her voice sounded like it was malfunctioning, the robot-counterpart of a weak voice.

"Aida, what happened?" the human walked over to the robot.

"Chara said she was like this when she brought her in" Undyne spoke up.

"Wait, Chara?"

Alphys nodded. "She's g-gonna s-still h-have to be here for a while. The injuries s-she sustained were really bad"

"Aida, what happened? Who did this to you?"

Rather than an answer, Aida's eyes suddenly turned into some code glass. It worried all the others as they tried to figure out what was going on. Soon enough, it stopped before she moved her good arm and took something out of her damage chest. She then did her best to put it into Frisk's hand.

She gave a weak smile. "...forgive...her...Frisk..."

She then closed her eyes again. Alphys checked on what the headband indicated and it said that she just copied something from her Memory Drive and transferred it into a USB. She was fine, just shut off due to cooling.

"How did she get a USB?" Undyne asked.

"I don't know how" the dinosaur-like scientist then looked over at the device in Frisk's hand. "But I think that will tell you why"

=====================================================

Frisk sighed as she plugged the USB into her laptop. What did Aida copy from her Memory Drive that she wanted her to see? She clicked on the sole file and waited for it to play.

The area rose into what seemed like an alley. What would the robot be doing there? And what's worse was that Chara was nowhere in sight. They told her not to wander off on her own. A small grunt was heard that snapped Frisk out of her train of thought. She looked and was surprised at what she was seeing.

Sans breathed heavily as he tried his best to stay awake. He was hit multiple times, but since it wasn't a real FIGHT, his 1HP stayed. He was sure to have a broken rib and leg by now as he slightly coughed up blood. Asgore glared down at him as he held him by the collar and lifted him form the ground.

"Stay away from Tori, or you and your brother are as good as Dust" he growled.

Sans was scared of that. His brother Papyrus was the one thing he loved the most. He would hate to see him gone. Why bring such a sweet and innocent Monster into all this?

"Locked on"

Both turned, but it was too late as a shot hit Asgore enough to make him drop Sans. The skeleton fell to the ground with a loud thud. Despite the pain in his chest, he grabbed the opportunity to get away. Right before Asgore could've grabbed him, a speedy blur raced up from where Sans was and hit the goat man straight in the face, causing him to fall back to the ground. The figure then stuck their landing between the goat and the skeleton to reveal who they were.