I'm sorry...he blurted out trying hard to hold back his laughter.
I'm sorry ok? I won't do that ever again,I promise...he whispered to her patting her back lightly while she cried.

You promise? She asked looking straight into his eyes.
Yes....he smiled and kissed her right eye then to her left eye.

Ok, under 2 conditions....she said raising her hands up and he almost laughed.
Uhmmm...he answered waiting for her to state them,

1-go and take my children to their room cause they won't sleep on the floor.
2-I want to eat cake,is either you go look for it or you bake.

He almost laughed but he quickly held it back by nibbling on his lower lip. God! Amma is unbelievable...he thought and sighed.

Where am I going to get cake right now Amma, this is almost 12:00am fa...he whined and she immediately frowned.

You're not ready...she said and started walking to her room.
No wait, I'll get it....he quickly answered and she let out an evil smile before turning to look at him frowning.

Better...she said and started walking towards his room.
And I want chocolate cake...she added before storming into the room.

He groaned and walked towards the children's play room. He took them to their room quietly and muttered another duas to them before walking quietly out of the room.

He called Mukhtar(I know maybe you've forgotten him,he's deedat's only friend and he's now married and already have a baby boy "Yazid") his wife (suhaila) has a bakery at home, she bakes cake,cookies,doughnut and more.

As the phone was ringing, he silently prayed if there's some cupcakes left because that's his last hope.

Hello man, ya akayi lafiya...Muktar blurted out through the other end.

He sighed...lafiya Ba lafiya Ba,wallahi amatullah ce take san cupcake,Allah sa akwai....he blurted out massaging his temples.

Toh fa, triplets za ayi wa brother ne? Cupcakes da tsakaddaren nan...He said and let out a small laugh.

Haba de...Deedat laughed.
But I wish, you know the doctor's said she won't be able to give birth again....he added his voice held many emotions.

Toh Allah yana iya chanza abu ai...Muktar tried to calm him down.
Uhmmm...deedat answered.

Toh Allah ya sawake de....Mukhtar sighed and deedat muttered a small "Amin".

There's cupcakes but I think it's only chocolate cake...said Muktar.
Toh alhamdulillah....deedat released a breath he didn't know he was holding.
I'll come and collect it right now..,he added.

No you don't have to,let me just send my driver....said Mukhtar.
Thank you so much man,you saved my ass...deedat said and Muktar laughed. That's women for you..he added.

Wallahi fa..deedat sighed.
A gaida suhaila da yazid...he added
Za suji...Muktar answered before ending the call.

30minutes later...

Here's the cupcake...he smiled dropping it on the side drawer.
Thank you...she squealed jumping on him.

He kissed her lips lightly before muttering "anything for my babe" she smiled and grabbed the box sitting on the bed.

Come and join me...she said munching on the cupcake.
Mmmm...she closed her eyes smiling. It's delicious...she added and he smiled.

Come...she grabbed his hand and he sat close to her on the bed.
Open your mouth...she said and he opened it,she put a slice of the cake in his mouth and he smiled.

Mmmmm....he closed his eyes imitating her.she laughed throwing her head back.

Baby let's sleep tomorrow would be a long day you know...deedat blurted out.

Yes...she squealed.
Zuby and reena are getting married...she added smiling widely.

Let me feed you....he said smirking.
I have my hands...she said waving her hands up.
Just let me...he pouted
Ok...she smiled.

He put a slice of cake between his lips and grabbed her to his lap.he smashed his lips with hers,she opened her mouth and used her tongue to lick the piece of cake that was on his lips. He smiled nibbling on her lower lip.

They kissed like there was no tomorrow,their hearts beating as one.he pulled her to the bed so she was laying down straight on the bed,he was on top of her still kissing her brushing her hair with his fingers.

They finally pulled out gasping for air, they started at each other smiling. I love you amma...he whispered to her kissing the crock of her neck.
I..I love you...too...she stammered lazily but it comes out more like a moan because of how much effect his touch has on her.
He smiled his hot breath fanning her soft skin.

Good night babe...we have a very long day tomorrow....he whispered to her before hugging her.
Goodnight......she smiled burying her face on the crock of his neck......

Wedding bells🔔 💃💃

Toh jama a...epilogue 1 down...sora epilogue 2 😭🤧I don't want to finish this book I swear, that's why I'm braking it to epilogue 1 and 2...I missed your votes and comment...abeg do wan...just press that yellow star and that's all....
Zuby and reena are getting married 💃💃💃💃who's happy?