THE HAPPENINGS

I Haven't thought of the letter I received at the party, After I spoke to Sofia, who said it's a normal occurrence. She thinks is from someone who fancied me during the party, and who I won't probably get to see again.

And true to her word, no girl has approach me based on the letter. Lectures has began properly, so no time to lazy about.

I meet up with my friend during lunch hour for none of them attends the same lectures with me.

By the time I got to canteen, Sofia, Becky and Ronny were seated at our usual seat, I want over to drop my backpack after saying greetings to them.

after I finish ordering my meal, with a confused face and wondering thoughts, I went back to the table where my friends were sited.

Lost to my thoughts, I never knew I wasn't eating until Sofia called me to reality after she must have asked me what the problem was the hundredth time.

"Oh nothing. hmm, Ronny did you feel like you were being watch today."

"Oma, no. even if I did I would have reported it."

"No, not like the negative way, it's like having an invincible bodyguard watching over you."

"Oma you mean like watching over you in a protective manner?" Beck asked me

"Yes Becky, I don't feel scared being watched when am suppose to."

"Oma are you sure it has nothing to do with..."

Sofia I can't tell. Not just that, I didn't pay for this meal, I was told it has been taking care of, that am free to order anything, any day.

"I think this is what a secret admirer will do." Becky teased.

"I thought as much Becky but am not finding it funny."

We discussed further about the recent happenings in my life and school, the attention and special treatment in my life of recent.

We have forgotten our earlier topic of discussion as we now discuss Sofia latest love interest whom she met at the party when the school speaker sounded

"Mr Isioma Chuks engineering dept, 1st year report to the registry office now."

My friends worriedly asked me what I think the problem was, I didn't answer because I am not even sure again about what's going on. I was scared, my mind was running through so many scenario that will demand my report to the registry office.

I stood up with unsteady feet, seriously imploring the lady of lucky to be with me.

When I got to the registry office, I was scared and nervous, My mind wondered to my mum and how disappointed she would be if something was to go wrong.

The registry asked me to take a seat, which I didn't think was necessary, judging from the position I found myself

"Mr Chuks you have nothing to be afraid of, I summoned you for good" the registry reassured me

Hearing that statement from him calmed me down, although still asking myself can something good come from being summoned in registry office.

"Mr Chuks, am asked to inform you on the change in your accommodation." He once again informed me.

Here my friends and I are, speechless admiring my new living place. It was like a prince's room. well furnish in fact the bathroom is like those that came out from celebrity magazines, pardon me if I can't describe it for it was my first time .  my friends were so happy for me but on the other hand I think is not right after all am student and not a prince

I have tried several times to ask the registry who decided that i should be given another accommodation, he said he doesn't know, he was given an assignment which he only carried out.

Everyday i wake up, I had one wish, that I come to meet my secret admire someday, hoping on the assistance of lady of luck.

PLEASE KINDLY COMMENT AND VOTE