{F} Fleur ~ Spy x Reader

Start from the beginning

Scout crossed his arms. "You wish you had a face like mine." He said with a mischievous smirk. "This alone, could get any girl I wanted."

Spy laughed in amusement, standing and pushing in his chair when he looked at the shocked man before him. "If I had a face like zours I'd sue my parents. Oh, wait..." Scouts face started to turn red, Spy's eyes looking at you before he chuckled softly.

"You. Suck." Scout snarled.

"Zou swallow my boy."

"Fuck you." Scout clenched his fists and slammed them on the table.

"When and where I'm available all night." Spy said grabbing a cigarette. "Please Scout keep going, I can do zis all day."

Scout groaned, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Spy lit his cigarette and chuckled darkly. "A lot of things, but nothing compared to zou."

You and Dell could only look down at the table and glance at each other. It was difficult not to laugh, and even then Spy could roast anybody at this point. He'd come up with things like it was something written on the back of his hand.

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn." Scout said.

"Ha! Zour still going at it?" Spy chuckled, well prepared.

"Maybe it's time for us to get to our rooms?" You finally spoke up trying to deescalate the situation. "We had a good fight today! Let's not end the day on a bad note, yeah?"

"Whatever then, this is stupid." Scout suddenly started to give you attitude, which made you raise a brow.

"Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go." You said annoyed, making Dell almost choke on his drink in the process.

"I would listen to her if I were zou. She'll dominate zou with that attitude." Spy said smiling.

"You don't know how it feels to be me asshole." Scout turned to Spy.

"I'd like to zee things from zour point of view, but unfortunately I can't get my head that far up my ass." Spy nodded his head at everyone else before turning his back on Scout. "I will see zou guys in ze morning."

Achilles glanced at you and winked before walking off with his dishes to the kitchen. You could clearly see Scout fuming. Getting up you clasped your hands together, "Well I think that's enough roasting for today, good night everyone!"

By the time everyone had parted ways, it was about 9:30 at night. Deciding to get ready for bed you head to the shower room. No one else was there, so you took your daily cleaning before hopping out in a nice warm towel. You hummed as you put your night clothes on, before heading out. The floor was damn near freezing, considering you were walking down the hall barefoot. You heard commotion from the corner of the hallway, and it sounded like Spy and Scout. Hmm... interesting. You soon stopped at the edge of the wall and listened.

"So Spy, have you made a move yet?" Scouts voice.

You heard Spy grunt in confusion.

Scout chuckled, "You know, Y/n right?"

What? Your face burned in confusion, yet you felt flustered by the mere mention of your name.

"My, My." Spu chuckled, trying to pick at Scouts plan to irritate him. "Y/n is a beautiful fleur, to good to be mine. Only time will tell me when to make my move." He said.

You smiled at his compliment. Of course, how could you be so blind? The winks, the small flirtatious conversations, he even stuck close by to you in battle despite his need elsewhere. There were words that were exchanged that you couldn't quite hear, which made you suddenly realize that they might've known someone was listening. Everything suddenly went quite. You took a deep breath as soft as possible before turning the corner.

"Oh- Hey. You guys still at it or what?" You ask with a suspicious tone.

You look at Spy who could barely even look at you, his cheeks mostly covered from the mask tinting with a soft pink.

"Nothing much. Did you hear anything I said?" Scout asked, making Spy glance at him.

"No, I just came from showering." You lied.

Scout chuckled, moving his head to Spy with a mischievous smile. "Good, maybe he'll tell you."

"Fack you." Spy hisses with annoyance.

"I think your looking for someone else." Scout chuckles before walking away.

There both of you stood in silence. You did like the Frenchman for quite some time now, so you're glad that you got a little something out of him from Scout. "Going to your room?"

"Yes," He says with a nod. "Shall I walk zou to zours?"

"Such a gentleman," You giggle, walking with Spy to your room. It wasn't that far, luckily. The awkward silence was killing you, yet it was only weird because of what you heard. Normally, Spy is quiet like this. Once you got to your room, you opened the door and walked in. "Thank you for walking me," You say with a nod. "Would you like to come in?"

"Maybe some other time. For now I can just observe." Spy says, his eyes examining every portion of your room possible. He then spots the small pot of flowers you had on a small table. "Beautiful flowers." Spy compliments.

"But to good to be yours." You raised your brows at him.

Spy paused before smiling and looking down. "Zou... did hear us." He said, almost embarrassed. Achilles then looks up at you, seeing that you had a grin on your face. He takes a moment before stepping into your room, walking over to you slowly. "Zou are one beautiful fleur Y/n." He spoke lowly.

"And you're one handsome bee." You replied.

Spy couldn't help but feel his heart flutter, his hand raising to cup the side of your face. "May I?" You didn't even need to respond. The both of you leaned in for a kiss almost immediately after. Your lips touching in sync, the warmth of his hand while you wrapped your arms around his neck. It was a wonderful bliss of passion, only to be interrupted...

A flash then went off, you and Spy pulling back immediately to look over in confusion. Ah yes, leaving the door open only for Scout in the doorway with a camera.

"That's a keeper!" He giggled.

You and Spy let go of each other and Scout ran off. Spy could only groan and walked to the door to look down to the hall. "Hey, where are you going?" You whined.

"Don't worry ma petite fleur, I'll be right back." Spy said. "I have some photos he might want to see."