JFS stands for Just For Stars. I knew I was going. I got the invite the day before coming to Hua Hin. JFS happened once each year. There were awards like Artist of the Year, Drama of the year, Song of the year, OST of the year, etc. The one that meant a lot to us actors was of course Actor of the year. There was also Actress of the Year.

I've been winning Actor of the year for the last two years. The award show wasn't going to happen until much later though.

I just skip the article and continue scrolling. I had on earplugs and wasn't paying attention to Taehyung.

~~~~

We were going to land soon so I thought to wake Taehyung up who had fell asleep. "Taehyung, you should wake up. We're landing soon," I whisper shaking his arm. He mumbles something.

"Taehyung," I whisper again.

"Don't worry. He deserves it. He doesn't even like him," Taehyung mumbles. Then his eyes shot open. He moves his arm away from me. "What are you doing?"

"Just waking you up. We're landing soon." I put my earplugs back in. I'm glad I don't sleep talk or sleep walk.

Hoseok's p.o.v

We all got off the plane and was looking for something to eat. "We should all just go our own ways," Jimin suggests while wrapping his arm around Jungkook's.

"But isn't it easier if we just eat together so when we ride the same car back-" Jin got interrupted by Jungkook.

"I like Jimin's idea."

"I don't know bout you guys but Yoongi will just take me and Jungkook home," Jimin tells us.

"Sure," Taehyung says. "Sounds good."

Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin walked the opposite direction. The staffs still offered us rides home but Taehyung said he had someone bring his car here and he can drop us off.

With that we went to eat at a hamburger place. Taehyung ordered while we waited.

"Why didn't you go with them considering you're Jungkook's. . .assistant," Namjoon asked Jin.

"Jungkook doesn't want to make Jimin think otherwise. But I think it's good to be with you guys," Jin answered.

"I'll go help Tae bring the food," I stood up and went to Taehyung. I grabbed the drinks while he grabbed the tray with our food. "Did anything happen with you and Jungkook? You didn't tell him right," I ask casually.

"Well I did tell him about Jimin and I. Nothing much though just that we were past lovers and I chased him wanting him back," he cringed at his self. I laughed. He was cute when he was shy. Sadly, he didn't show that side a lot. "But, he said this weird thing."

We arrived at the table and set the food down. "What weird thing?" I ask.

"Cheesy thing like he was trying to be my friend. Something like someone might like me that isn't Jimin," he scoff.

I laugh a little too but then I stop. Something like someone might like him that isn't Jimin. Does Jungkook know?

"Hoseok, what are you still doing standing? Sit down," Jin said as he pulled out a chair for me.

I sat down and ate quietly as the other three chat. If Jungkook tell someone especially Jimin then that wouldn't be good.

~~~~

We drop Jin off first then Namjoon. "Hoseok, are you okay?"

"Uh-yeah," I say knowing that I don't feel fine.