Junior School O.o :-D

Hey, I am Abhinav, a student of computer science engineering who couldn't get into IIT. I have already lied so much in my life, that I don't want to lie anymore. I was never the stud or the cool dude of my batch. When I was born, soon after, my mom had to suffer because of an accident that took place in which my dad suffered serious injuries and was in coma. Even after he recovered he had to change his job due to some nervous problem in his arm. For some reason that I still don't know, me and my mother had to move to mom's hometown and I had to change my school in nursery itself after 2 months from joining. There, instead of nursery and KG, we had LKG and UKG. I enjoyed those two years living with my grandparents, my mom, and my uncle. I think I managed to make a friend over there. Quite obviously, I don't remember her name, but yes, I liked her. She was the only kid who I could call a friend. The rest of them were junior bullies. I still remember I was bullied by three girls on a daily basis. Two of them were identical twins and I would still want to take my revenge on them if I ever get the chance to meet them again.

At the end of two years, me and my mom moved back to Delhi with my dad and I took admission into a renowned school of south Delhi. I still remember the first day of class 1. My mom and the dad of a pretty bengali girl called Sneha made me sit with her. I was her seat partner for the entire year and again, she was the only friend I had over there. I loved her eyes and her petite structure. Unfortunately, she left the school at the end of the session. I joined Facebook in class 9 but I was finally able to find her only after I completed class 12, before I went to college and despite giving all proofs that I had been her friend earlier, she didn't remember me and the conversation ended. It really hurt me. The person whom I never forgot, whom I had been trying to find for the last 11 years failed to recognise me. But then, she looked much prettier when she was a first grader. The same thing happened next year too. Back at home, I had another friend. Anupama Xavier. She was a chocolate girl. We played a lot at her place. Both of her parents were working and a maid took care of my friend. Then her family shifted to a different location in Delhi itself. Once we went to her place but I don't remember much of it now. After sneha was gone, I made another friend. She was a girl too. Her name was Surbhi Gupta and she was tall and burly and wore big specs. She had a dominating personality. Often, we fought like small kids because that's what we were, second graders but then, she was one of my few friends in the class and I didn't like to go into other sections. She too, left the school at then end of the session. I applied the same process of finding her on facebook, and quite ironically, she too was found after class 12 before I entered college.  But thankfully, she recognised me and talked to me about the old days. I met another girl called Shivangini Jindal. She wasn't pretty but she was friendly and I got on with her quite easily until we had a row and I decided never to talk to her again. She said,"Abhinav, one day you will come back to me and say sorry." Her words came true. That's exactly what happened after I completed class 12. I apologised her on Facebook and we became great friends again and laughed over what had happened so long ago. We shared our life stories, our best moments, our sorrows, there is so much to talk about when you talk to someone after 12 years. Class 3 was probably so mundane that I don't remember anything from that period. However, in class 4, I started to look beyond seat partners. I started to make new friends, boys too. But this time, I had to sit with a girl whose name was Ashwarya Shukla and who just couldn't stop acting superior to others and showing off. Each day, I was bullied by her and her friends and I who was just an average, thin boy could only listen to them and curse them and my bad luck. Many times, I tried to melt into her group and become friends I think we actually became good friends for sometime. But, I never talked to her after the end of that session, ever!

Summing up junior school was boring... except for class 5 when the adventures of my life began.