Breaking and entering

It had been a couple days since the hole being kidnapped by my ex thing I sat down in abounded church that we found only a couple days ago Elizabeth was talking to Optimus about his planet Shane Kara and Tessa went to go get us food and supplies Dad and Hallie where talking they seem to really get along here I sat alone in my thoughts "Mom! " I heard Elizabeth say stamping myself out my trance I look and saw Elizabeth and Optimus walking my way I stood up and smiled .

I found myself falling in love with Optimus but how could i have feelings for a robot " KSI is like a fortress, we need to find a way to get in there and get our freedom back " Dad stated as I looked towards him " Kendra are you alright ?" Optimus whispered as my Dad kept going over the plans how we where going to sneak into the KSI looking up to Optimus I smiled and nodded " I'm fine , thanks for asking " I say .

Shane Tessa and Kara walked back inside the church Kara and poured the necessary supplies on the table " Mouth wash ?" Dad asked Shane .

" I like to be fresh when I'm making out with your daughter " Shane smirked Dad picked up the mouth wash and chucked it across the room , making me and Kara laugh .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" We aren't going to be able to waltz on in and attack , so we're going to need a ID . And I doubt someone is going to let us borrow theirs either " I explained thinking " Well , then how are we going to get in ?" Cade asked I sighed and looked at him "I have a idea " Shane said smirking .

" This is so stupid!" I whispered

" Just get a picture of a Id and get out of there " Dad mumbled sounding a little annoy I walked in KSI casually swinging my hips in the skimpy outfit I was in I sat down next to a man drinking his coffee and shut the blinds .

" What are you-"

" Shh" I mumbled , I leaned down and grabbed his tie , hopefully getting a good picture with the camera on my bra strap " Got it !" Dad called .

I pushed the man back in his chair and let my hair down " What--" I elbowed the back of his head sending him to ground blacked out " God I hate this !" I hissed walking out of the office I walked out of the building and got into Optimus .

" You get the picture?" Optimus asked

I smiled " Yup "

" Good, now change " He said as he pulled away I kicked the dash and growled " You perv " I joked .

" I didn't mean it like that " Optimus mumbled causing me to laugh "Then how did you mean it like?"I say .

"Just that you "

" I get it , you don't want me to show skin I just wanted to nail it " I said smiling .

I walked into the church with Optimus behind me and still wearing the attire
" Please give me back my cloths before my daughter sees me like this " I whined Dad quickly handed me my clothes " I'm gonna go " I say awkwardly before walking away .

Dad me and Shane where now in line to scan are fake id to KSI " Loose the shades " I hissed at Shane he threw them off as we waited to be next in line " About a mouth ago I heard noises in my house the middle of the night , was that you ?" Dad asked Shane causing me to rolls my eyes at them .