CONTINUATION

...As the teacher came closer and closer to her, she noticed that something was off. The teacher started to morph into what seemed to be a woman. It was terrifying to look at how his body shrunk and face twisted. She could hear every single bone in his body break.
What was happening? "I-I don't know" she said in nervous, hushed tones, as if she didn't want the indefinable creature to hear.
She backed away as much as she could, expecting to hit a walk soon but the wall never came. It was like an endless cycle of backing away from &***/^^**;.
Who? &!;$*
I didn't understand..who?!
"Ma-"

!@#$'s eyes shot open in a millisecond, which surprised but at the same time relived her classmates.
"Ah, finally you're awake!"
"We were so worried for you!"
"I thought I lost you there !@#$."
"Hmpf"
"Come on stand up now punk!"

All of these words seemed to soothe her mind and distract her from the throbbing pain in her head.
Except for the last seven words.
She knew the people they were from and it honestly upset her a bit but she decided that she didn't mind as much.
"What are you talking about?" she questioned in a breathy manner, not knowing why they were worried.
A girl that was next to her started to explain: "well while we were playing dodgeball you got hit in the head with one of the harder balls, passed out cold and fell to the ground." The girl finished.
It was only now that she realised the cold floor that she was laying on.

Immediately she stood up,a bit embarrassed that she showed one of her weaknesses to other people. The moment she stood up she felt as if her head was about to explode. She didn't know what feelings she was feeling, nor why her head was hurting this bad. I mean, getting hit in the head with a ball shouldn't hurt that much.
Seeing the state that !@#$ was in, the teacher decided it would be best if she went home. "Do ya need anyone to come with you?" The teacher asked with a tone that no one in this class ever heard. !@#$ usually would answer with "no I'm fine" or "I can go home by myself.", but the pain was so unbearable to the point where she shed a tear. She just nodded.
Why was she so vulnerable all of a sudden? "..." !@#$ couldn't answer that question. Not because she didn't know the answer to it, but because she was still in utter shock by the event that had occurred just minutes ago. It all happened way too fast. What was that thing and why did this woman that the creature morphed into look so familiar?
!@#$ couldn't pinpoint exactly who it resembled but it was clear that she knew that person. 'Wow, way to go. You should be a detective in the future.' Her thought said.

!@#$ came back to her senses when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She slightly got scared but played it off pretty well. She looked over to the warmth of the hand and came face to face with a boy that she had never noticed. The said boy spoke up,
"Hey are you okay? You kinda drifted off there." He chuckled. The boys voice wasn't too loud but it also wasn't too quiet. It was just right (got7 reference right there).
"Ah yeah I'm fine." ,She answered,"lets get going."
!@#$ dragged the boy along with her to the changing rooms and told him to wait.

_-time skip-_

As they walked !@#$ was sparing glances at the boy, who didn't really notice. You see, !@#$ had a habit of staring people down and analysing them. For example when she met her teacher for the first time, she immediately knew that she was very slutty and basically had already fucked every teacher in this school. Including their P.E. teacher. Just the thought of it made her wanna vomit.
So it was no wonder that she did it with this boy. She came to a conclusion about the boy and wanted to see, if she was right.
!@#$ stopped walking and boldly asked:
"are you gay?" 
The boy stopped abruptly in his tracks and slowly turned around, fright in his face could be seen but he tried to suppress it by making a disgusted face "eww no why would you think that?"
She just chuckled and started walking again. "Whatever you say." The moment she walked past him she knew she won. "O-okay I am gay! So what? Are you gonna tell everybody and make me feel like crap?" The boys voice wasn't sweet anymore. It sounded hurt but aggressive and she knew why.
"Of course not for God's sake. I don't think it's something bad but I also really don't fucking care. So don't worry about me spilling your little secret." !@#$ spoke in a relaxed voice and stopped for a moment to turn around "you can go back to school now. I'm feeling better which means that I can get home safely by myself. Thanks for accompanying me. Bye"
She said as she turned around again and started walking home, leaving a dumbfounded boy behind.