Fans

666 words... Spooky...Lol TIME FOR OUIJA BOARD!!!
S/n (Younger Sisters Name) is really excited because she got a ticket to a tour of her favourite YouTuber. His name is Colby Brock and honestly I've never seen any of his videos because my sister talks about him so much I've lost interest in watching one of his videos. Buuuuuttt... My mum/mom is making me go with her because she and dad are going on a business trip for a month starting today. ~~~
"Bye s/n and y/n! Take care of yourselves while we're gone and don't do anything silly! No parties and the house must be clean when we come back. We'll see you soon!" "Bye mum/mom and dad!" Me and my sister say in unison. They head out the door and we just sit on the sofa watching Netflix until we both fall asleep.
*Time Skip to the next day brought to you by poptarts*
You wake up to the fresh smell of pancakes which surprises you as you've never seen your sister cook anything in her life so you investigate and find that she actually was succeeding at making pancakes. "S/n what's got you in such a good mood today?" I tilt my head ever so slightly. "Don't you remember? You're taking me to meet Sam and Colby!!!" She jumped in excitement while I groan. "That's today?" She nods happily and places the food on our plates while we eat and go to get ready. S/n wears her white "Take Chances" shirt with a leather jacket and dark grey joggers while I just wear a casual (favourite colour) crop-top, black leggings, (favourite colour) converse and a denim jacket. We hop into my car and drive for a long time till we get there and see loads of people outside.
*Whoop... Le another time skip brought to you by more poptarts*
Your sister finally spots Colby from a distance and realised nobody is around him so she grabbed my wrist and pulled me over towards him while she started freaking out and began a conversation with him, got his signature and took a selfie with him while I just stood there and stared... 'His eyes... He's... He's perfect..No! Y/n stop!' Our eyes met and we both looked away, a blushing mess while he decided to walk over to me, leaving my sister slightly confused. "Hey I-I'm y/n..." I stuttered while he smiled at me. 'His smile is so beautiful! No!!! Stoooop!' "Hey, do you watch my v-videos..?" He asks. "N-no... My sister kinda dragged me along here as our parents had to go out of town on a business trip" I gesture to my sister while she smiles. "B-but c-can I t-take a few p-pictures though..?" I ask and he nods. I take my phone out and prepare it while sticking my tongue out and doing the peace sign and he does the same. For the second picture I just smile casually and as I take the shot I feel something warm on my cheek but don't see anything as I look to the side but the picture appears on the screen and I noticed he kissed my cheek while I see s/n in the corner of my eye gasping and about to explode while Colby hugs me and I feel something slip into the back of my denim jacket as we say thank you and goodbye. We walk over to the food stall and grab something to eat while I couldn't stop smiling and blushing. After meeting Sam and the rest of the roommates we head on for the two hour ride home. When we get back I find the piece of paper in my jacket and find a phone number so I text it and find out it was Colby... We now stay up till 3am every night talking and we're best friends... Hopefully one day it'll become a bit more than that...

Hope you guys enjoyed! Suggestions are open! Message me if you have any suggestions. Peace out! ✌🏻️