• 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 •

But then

But then...I saw you running...

You ran to me and hugged me tight...

We stay in the same place...hugging each other tightly...

And then pour all the rains...

I saw my body already gone...

You saw me....

and...

You're crying so hard...

That I can see your tears flowing
in this heavy rain...

And then you started to say something unexcepted to me...

"Jimin pabo, do you know that all this time...I always loves you...??

You must be thinking...
That I really liked Taehyung right??

Hahaha...."

"He doesn't make my heart throbs as fast as you do to me... I always love you...all this time...I always love you....all this time I always think you as my crush...All this time I tried to stop my feelings towards you...because I know...that we're not gonna be together....I always had that feeling that you're gonna be gone..."

And with my tears flow, I said...

" You didn't know, how much I wanted to be with you...I always see you everyday up there...I always see you everyday, but...i-it's my time to lea-...

To leave...I'm sorry Y/n..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Then Jimin started to say something...

Jimin : The moon is Beautiful..isn't it??

Y/n : Huh??

And then he's gone...to a dust, a golden dust that flying to the sky...

"Remember y/n ,I'll always gonna be your fallen angels"

Y/n : Jimin..please don't leave me..

You're crying over him while hugging his shirt..while the rain suddenly stop

• END •

--------------------------------------------------------------
* The moon is beautiful, isn't? : it's mean I love you *

•  PLOT TWIST •

Jimin woke up while gasping for air while searching Y/n around

Jimin : Y/n!! Y/n!! where are you?! 

He spotted one woman there looking at him shooked and Jimin started to relax and tried to calm himself  because he thought that she was scared because of him and after a while he asked her. 

Jimin : Who are you? why are you here? and if i could ask do you know y/n?? 

??? : I'm your wife, Jimin. 

Jimin : I'm sorry? you're my wife? 

??? : Yes, and we've been married for 2 years now. But when you went to work, i've got message from hospital that you're fainted in your work and you haven't woke up for 1 year now *she said while trying to hold back her tears*

Jimin : I..I'm sorry..i've been in state of coma for 1 years now? 

??? : Yes!! even the doctor thought you couldn't be saved. 

Then she started to cry and Jimin just went silent for few minutes. Then he started to speaked something. 

Jimin : Y/n...is such a gorgeous girl..she's pretty, smart- *cough*

??? : ARE YOU OKAY JIMIN?! 

Jimin : yeah i'm fine..it's just...y/n is such a perfect girl..I almost have her in my arm but suddenly i'm gone...

??? : Wait- is y/n from your highschool friends? 

Jimin : Yeah, we first met in highschool. 

??? : You..haven't told me about your highschool crush..even though we've been married for 2 years now... 

Jimin : I- I'm sorry..i still don't have any clue who you are..

??? : then tell me..about her..Y/n??

Jimin : Yeah..her full name.. is Y/F/N

??? : wait..you're telling me you went to the same school as her? 

Jimin : Yeah! Do you..know her? 

??? : Umm Jimin...i'm sorry but her news about her death used to be popular. 

Jimin : she...she died? 

??? : Yes, around 1 year ago....I'm sorry Jimin... 

Jimin : all this time...i've been wanting to live with her...I thought...I'm the one that left the world, why would she- all this time...is a lie?.... I don't get it...

--------

I'm bot sure about the plot twist but please enjoy it and please tell me if i have a wrong grammar here HHXHANDK- stay safe during this pandemic guys!! I purple you all!!