"Could I help you with your research?" asked Hermione.

"Certainly Miss Granger, though I doubt that we'll be able to find a book at Hogwarts that contains the spell we are looking for."

"I wonder if one of Riddle's old books contains it," said Lupin. "I'll make studying them a top priority."

"I say that killing Snivelus should be our top priority!" barked Sirius.

"I am afraid that Severus Snape is indeed helping Voldemort," said Dumbledore, "and must be stopped before he succeeds in acquiring Harry's blood. And now onto other matters. Harry, you mentioned that you are wearing some type of armor that blocked sectumsempra."

"That's right, Professor," said Harry proudly, "Basilisk hide."

Dumbledore looked astonished. "Basilisk? You went back down to the chamber. Remus, is that where you found those books of Riddle's that you mentioned?"

"Yes, Professor Dumbledore."

"Auror Tonks, I understand that you have been helping to train Harry and Hermione in combat. How are they performing?"

"Well," said Tonks, "There's not much more that I can teach them. I just try my best to keep them on their toes. They are performing better than most seasoned aurors. Of course their wandless magic makes it hard to fight them. I can't tell when or what they're doing."

"Wandless magic?" said Dumbledore.

"Yes," said Harry while causing Dumbledore's half-moon glasses to rise off of his nose and stay in the air until Dumbledore grabbed them, smiling broadly.

"It is indeed a coincidence that Mr. Malfoy would become so clumsy as to trip or drop his books almost every time he is near one of you two," he said with a twinkle in his eye to Harry and Hermione, whose ears turned pink. "It may be better to go easy on him. After all with his father in prison..."

"Lucius attacked Hermione!" shouted Harry, interrupting Dumbledore, "What should I have done?"

"What should YOU have done?" asked Dumbledore, "but according to the Daily Prophet, it was Auror Tonks who...I see. Wandless magic?"

"Yes," said Hermione. "Although Malfoy's attack didn't get me, Harry petrified him on the spot. Tonks was nearby and took the credit to cover for us. Malfoy doesn't even know Harry did it."

"Very well. Now, if the rest of you excuse me, I'd like to bid you a good evening and speak privately with Mr. Potter and Miss Granger." Everyone else left, although Sirius waited for Harry to nod at him.

"Your training is proceeding far faster than I could've imagined. I believe you are both ready for my personal training. Unfortunately, with the Tri-Wizard Tournament, I will not have the time to train you until the summer. Normally, the training I have in mind will take at least a year, but I suspect it will take much less time, especially if I let you read certain books over the course of this year. I believe that I can train you both by the end of the summer."

"Would we have to spend the summer in the castle?" asked Harry. "I'd really miss Potter Manor."

"Well, what I have to teach you must be taught where it cannot be detected. Hogwarts is one such place. I also believe that Potter Manor is another such place. Am I correct?"

"Yes sir," said Harry.

"Then if I may visit there daily during the summer, then I could conduct the training at Potter Manor."

"I suppose I could give you floo access this summer," said Harry.

"Then it's settled," said Dumbledore. "I shall speak with you before the school year is out to arrange exact times. In the mean time, I'll loan you a few books." He took two old thick dusty tomes off of his shelf. "Be very careful with them. They are ancient, and have been magically protected with a spell that protects the books from certain curses, also protects them from being magically repaired."