Ch. 1 Finding a job

Before I start here are some stuff you might want to know:
(y/n) - your name
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color
(l/n) - last name
There you go let's start

My parents made this speech one day saying that big birds leave the nest and everything and it made me embarrassed so we made a deal if I find a job and get it they have to give me a check of four hundred dollars after that we shook on it and went to bed.

~The next day~

I went to the coffee shop and looked at the news papers searching for a job. I couldn't find any thing I wanted to do and I grabbed a new one and it caught my eyes it was Freddy the Fazbear's pizzaria and and they were looking for a new night guard.

~Flashback~
I was having a birthday party and my parents where setting it up while me and my friend Jamie listened to them sing my favorite song.

Foxy was my favorite one because he was a pirate and a fox. I went over to him and he winked at me. And that made my day.

~back to reality~
I wave goodbye to the coffee girl and call the number on the news paper.
"Hello." I heard a deep voice say.
"Ya want to do the night shift job."
"Ummm...you sure?"
"Yes sir!"
"Well come by here at 6:36pm and I'll tell you what to do."
I hung up and got dressed it was only 5:25pm so I could take a little nap.

~In dream~
I was standing in the middle of Freddy Fazbear's pizzaria I couldn't move it felt weird something wasn't right.
"Hello?!"
"Hello dearest can't wait to meet you tonight! Hahaha" Something says speaking in a dark and creepy chuckle after.
"Who's there?!"
"You'll see soon."

~back to reality~
I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off and I get up and get in my car to get there before I'm late.

~time skip to 6:33~

I got there early but whatever.
I walk in and there are alot of kids running around. A girl wearing a Freddy Fazbear's shirt comes up to me,
"How may I help you?"
After she said that I was wondering if she worked here.
"Yes umm I was signing up for the night shift."
"Oh well the boss is down that hall to the left."

I walked forward looking at the animatronics they looked the same but foxy was gone. I missed foxy but when I was little my mom never told me why we never went here. But it was something about foxy and it was horrible.

___________________________

A/N

So I hope y'all like the first chapter yay.
I think it is horrible but tell me if it's ok thanks. Bye!