Stacy was the exact replica of her mother.

Just the way I wanted her to be.

Her physical features and cuteness were exactly like her mother. But she was just like her brothers when it came to sharing her mother's love and affection with me. She could share her mother's love with her brothers just like how her brothers could share Stella's love with her, their only sister.

They only used to gang up against me.

She was only one year old but still she won't let me even kiss her mother by pushing my face away with her small hands and sometimes her small feet when her hands were busy holding her milk bottle.

Just like her brothers, she was also cruel.

Couldn't they see that I was sacrificing for them?

I was sharing my baby girl with them. Wasn't that enough?

I mean they should have returned the favor, right?

They should have appreciated my efforts.

I was sacrificing enough by sharing my baby girl with them.

But on the bright side, after about one year Stella would stop breast feeding Stacy as she would be two years old.

Then Stella would be mine, all mine as Stacy would be able to get fed only by me like Xander and Xion.

When Xander was born, he instantly got his mother's entire attention as he was our first born. Stella was in love with him since the first time she saw him. Xander was always in her arms enjoying his mother's affection, love and countless kisses.

I felt like I was used by Stella only to conceive him. I was no longer required once she got a baby from me.

I was no longer her cute Xavi. Because she got a super cute son. She didn't realize that he was cute because he got my features.

After sometime I came to understand that she still loved me because she was excited about the fact that Xander resembles me, just the way she wanted. She loved him because he was like me, her one true love and he was really small, couldn't do anything on his own so that was why she was giving him all of her attention.

Then after starving for Stella's attention for a whole month, I got an amazing idea to get back Stella's attention towards me.

I started to take good care of Xander. I changed his diapers, I gave him bath, I used to make him stop crying by just a single glare. I would always carry him in my arms and Stella being a loving mother that she was, would lean closer to me to adore and love our son in my arms. I would take full advantage of this closeness of ours.

Let me tell you it's a super hit formula.

If your wife's attention is diverted to your kid, and your kid is smirking at you, making fun of you while enjoying his mother's full attention.