Nightmare

Bendy P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of rain and foot steps. I get up and look up to see a familiar building and I start hearing foot steps coming this way so I hide behind a bush.

  I look over and saw a woman who's looks familiar, I walk over and saw the lady saying her goodbyes to her two kids.

  She starts running away and I look to the kids and those kids... were me and Boris, I for some reason started chasing the woman until I heard a scream.

  I went over and saw a lady who was shooting fire at her and the lady I saw fighting her with a sword.

  I didn't know what to do but stand there and watch until... The lady who was fighting the fire one has left a huge clean cut on one of her eyes and started running away.

  I walk over to the fire one and sit next to her, she looks up and looks at me, she looks like me but different and a female version of me, she gives me a sinister grin and before I knew it I scream. I look a my stomach and saw a knife in me.

  She pulls the knife out, I scream and she looked at me as the knife became fire, she looked at me and said, "Oh Bendy when will you inherit my side of you..." She said and came at me, and stab me in the neck.

   I wake up gasping for air, I look around and I was back in my room? I get out of bed and get myself dress, I start heading down stairs and I see Cuphead with Fanny...

"Oh hey Bendy," He said while waving me a goodbye.

I waved back as he starts leaving with Fanny, I eat a small snack and I see Boris walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh hey Boris how did you sleep?" I asked.

"Not so good..." He said tired with some faded tear mark on his face.

"Oh snap what happened?" I asked concern.

"I had this weird dream, where I saw a lady with black hair, and she was crying...." He said as he tried his best to remember what happened.

"Why was she crying?"

"Well I walk over to her, she stopped crying all of a sudden and she looks at me and she had one red eye and the other one was hazel eyes... It was strange," He said quite worried about thinking about that dream.

"Well what happened when she got up," I asked.

"She said: 'Beware of the one's with flames'...." He said while tearing up.

"B-Bro, why are you crying?! It's just a dream... I hope" I said concerned than I was before.

"N-Next thing I knew, I h-heard laughter and fire coming from one direction, a-and she told me run before it's to late....." Boris said as tears started to roll down his cheek.

"Hey Bro, Maybe we should go for a walk later today, okay?" I said trying not to think about my dream.

"Sure, it the least we can both do"

"Okay come on" I said Hey as I started walk out of the house.

  ~Time skip brought you by: Ten cans of bacon soup~

   We were walking and just talking, until I heard someone calling my name and surprise it was Cuphead.

  "Hey Bendy, hey Boris,"

  "Hey, why aren't you at your date with Fanny?" I said.

  "Oh, she had to leave early, so I saw you and Boris, so I wanna to chat with you guys" Cuphead said who looked pretty embarrassed.

"Oh okay,"

"Hey bro I'm gonna go buy groceries, I'll be back" Boris said as he was walking away.

  "Yeah Okay sure,"

  I felt someone tugging on to my arm I looked up and Cuphead was holding my arm, he kind of looked like he was about to beg.

  "Hey Bendy, I got something to show you come on," He said as he walked towards a ally.

I walked over and I seem to remember this ally, it's the one where we first met or something.

"Hey I remember this ally," I said looking around.

  "Yeah, but where not the only ones who remember this place...." Cuphead looked at me and shyly smiles.

"Oh yeah, Mugs and Boris, heh" I said chuckling a little bit.

"Close, not quite,"

"Oh, than who?" I asked confused.

"You don't remember?" He said surprise.

"No"

"Hahahahah, AHAHAHAHAHAH"

Cuphead started laughing insane and his laugh started to sound like two people were laughing at once.

"You had that dream Bendy," Cuphead said with two voices coming out of his mouth.

"W-What," I said terrified of what I heard.

"Oh Bendy, your just like Celine," Cuphed said with glaring at me.

I was about ask how he know about my mom, but instead he turned into ashes, I was shocked, yet tears form in my eyes. I walked over to his ashes and stand there looking down.

I was just staring at his ashes, until a hand came out grabbing me by the neck.

???? P.O.V

I grabbed him by the neck while pulling myself out of the ashes I made, when I came out he yelp when I pulled him up.

"P-Please l-let go of me...." He said weakly.

I looked at him dead in the eye, I raised my other arm and place my hand on his chest, which he yelped in pain, I dropped him and looked at him while tears were forming.

Bendy P.O.V

The dropped me, I looked down at my chest and I saw a burnt mark.

I looked at the lady who tried chocking me to the death and she looked like me but very different:

  I looked at her and realized she was the same woman from my dream and she was ready to attack me; I cover myself, but instead of me yelping it was her, I looked up and saw a man before me

A/N

I skipped breakfast, to make chapter 2 and also because I promise to make chapter 2 today so, yeah lol.