Where is she?

Bendy P.O.V

We actually did it! We actually fix the ink machine and defeated the Devil, But there was something missing.

  "Hey guys I'm gonna ask Lucifer a question, so I'll be back," I said while walking to the room where Lucifer was.

  "Bendy are you sure? I mean I know he's down but he can still hurt you." Felix said worried.

"It's fine, he won't do anything"

"Okay, But If you need anything we'll be outside,got it?"

"Yeah," I said while walking in the room closing it.

I look at the body of someone who has abuse so many lives, I walk towards him and stand there waiting.

"What do you want Bendy?" He said weakly yet angry.

"Are you here to laugh at me? What more do you want? I lost you win! No more...." He said with a chocked up voice.

"I have one question..."

"Go ahead, I won't care at all...."

"Where mom?" I said looking at his body.

Lucifer P.O.V

I lay there frozen. Did he really ask about Celine?

"Answer me.... Please...," He said sounding like he was about to cry.

"..." I stay slight, I never wanted someone to remind me of her.

"Lucifer, you're the only one who know what happen to he-" He said until I cut him off.

  "Why?..."

"Why what?" Bendy said sounding guilty.

  "Why do you not call me dad? And why do you want to know about Celine...?" I said weakly just about to cry.

Bendy P.O.V

I stay quiet for a moment, and I started speaking again.

"I don't call you dad because you hurt my friends... My family and DON'T call my mom by her name!" I said as anger filled me from head to toe.

"....I'm sorry, but I don't know where your mother is and I'm sorry about the past....."

That was my only chance on finding my mother, he was the only chance on finding her...

"Your lying!" I said furiously.

  "Bendy, I'm not lying because if I was, than I would have killed you by now...." He said with a depressed tone of voice.

  ".... Fine I'll l-leave and I-I won't come back-for you" I said as I tried my best not to burst out crying.

"Wait Bend-" I didn't let him finish, because I ran out of the room without looking back.

I bumped into someone and that someone was Cuphead.

"Woah Bendy are you okay? You look like you're about to cry." He said with a worried expression on his face.

  "Y-Yeah I'm fine just something went down.."

"You sure Bend's?"

"I'm sure..."

"Than come on we don't have all day we need to get back to
Toon town," He said happily.

  "What got you all happy?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Well I'm gonna confess my feelings to someone,"

I stopped and looked at him, "Y-You like someone?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah, is something bothering you?" He said.

"N-No, let's just leave this hunk of junk now..." I said as I walked away from him.

I can't believe it, Cuphead, the only person that I've known for sometime has fallen for someone else. I don't want him to go with that "special someone" But I can't talk him out of this, he might think I'm in love with him, and I don't want him to think that, but for now I should be thinking about someone else.

  Maybe when we get home I'll find a way to find where mom is.... She can't hide forever.

???? P.O.V

I can't believe it. They actually fixed the machine and defeated Lucifer! But that demon and wolf... they seem so familiar... I mean it can't be them..... Right?