What happened?

(Flashback)
(Jeff's POV)

While coming back from a killing spree I heard someone scream. Normally I would keep walking but to my own surprise I was running in the direction of the scream. Surprisingly the girl that was screaming looked like Slenderman. After watching the situation unfold I ran off to tell slendy.
(Slenderman's POV)
I heard the slamming of the doors and heard Jeff's mind in frustration and confusion. Jeff then bursts in to my office and before I could say anything jeff says "I found her" soon after that masky rushes in as well and says "I have... Oh I see someone has already informed you" I then say "Indeed". "Jeff, Masky take me to her" " YES SIR" the both say.
We run off into the woods where I heard the sound of screaming until she finally comes into view. The people attacking her where about to stab her, for what looks like it wasn't the first time this has happened, until they noticed us. Jeff and Masky both ran off to catch them to kill them. I walked over to the girl and say "Finally I found you... My daughter" then i see her pass out from blood loss.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So how is my story so far? I have about 7 chapters that I have written in my note book for this story but I'm on the 8th. Sorry for not posting but I'm taking summer school PE so I might post tomorrow if I'm lucky.
LOVE YOU MY FABULOUS READERS