Green Day

Billie closed the window and latched it.

Mike laid the four joints onto the bedside table,  and put the pipe next to them.

Billie locked the door, and put a towel under the door.

"Ready?"

"Wait get the freakin' bong first, then we'll start."

Mike pulled the tub closer to them, and took a hit from the makeshift gravity bong.

He coughed and laid back on the bed. Billie did the same, and wheezed.

"There goes my brain cells."

Billie laid next to Mike, and lit a joint.

He inhaled, and handed it to Mike.

Billie reached over to his record player, and laid the needle onto the record: NeverMind TheBullocks by TheSex Pistols

He cranked it up, and took another hit from the joint.

Mike must have been stoned by now, but Billie was far from faded from one joint.

Mike sat on the bed, and dozed off.

Billie finished smoking the rest of the joints, and took another hit from the bong.

Mike took a hit from the bong, as well.

Billie was high, not stoned as hell.

Billie was sitting next to Mike leaning against the wall, listening to music.

Mike cupped Billie's cheek and turned his head towards him and kissed him.

Billie pushed back onto his kiss, straddling Mike's lap.

Neither of them said a word, they just kissed until they couldn't breathe.

"I love you."

Billie snuggled into the crook of Mike's neck.

"Why do you only love me when you're high?"

-

Shit everything I write is shit but oh whale