House shopping with... new friends?.2

A/N: I'm gonna put a lot of pictures in this chapter because why not :)

JaJa p.o.v
The next day I'm awoken by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Ashton go get it pleaseeeeee." I groan.

"mumpshsdhsj." Ashton mumbles inaudibly.

"Ash." I say poking him in the face. He takes my finger gives it a kiss and then turns over on his side.

"UGH." I basically scream while rolling out of bed. I look at the clock and see it says it's 8:00.

"Why the hell has someone awoken me from my slumber at eight o' clock?" I whisper to myself while I put a robe on. I walk into the kitchen and peak through the window to see who it is. I see the couple from next door standing outside the door chatting.

I sprint back into the bed room.

"ASHTONWAKEUPTHEYAREHERE." I yell. He gets up quickly, so quickly in fact that he falls out of bed.

"WHAT? WHO? THE GOVERNMENT?" He yells.

"No!!! Our neighbors!" I whisper yell at him. He sighs and face palms.

"JaJa they are nice people... wait did you just leave them at the door?" He asks.

"I panicked okay?!" I say. He shakes his head but a small grin glows on his face. He throws on a shirt and I put on a sun dress quickly and we walk to the door. When we open it we find Hayden standing slightly in front of Andy. She has a big smile on her face and he stands behind her with a small sheepish smile. She wears a light blue long flowing sundress and he has on a pair of skin tight black jeans and black muscle shirt with the arm holes so large there's maybe an inch of fabric holding the shirt together.

"Hello!" Hayden says. "We were wondering if you wanted to buy stuff with us!"

"Um... what type of stuff?" I ask. Andy pats the top of her head a chuckles.

"We remembered you guys saying you don't have a lot of like home-goods so Hayden thought we could show you where to buy stuff." Andy says nodding. Hayden beams and nods as well.

"I also wanted to make up for yesterday. Sorry for being a lot." She says looking slightly embarrassed. Ashton goes to give a heart-felt response which is the most Ashton thing he could do but I cut in before him.

"It's completely fine, we all are a lot sometimes." I say with a smile. Ashton nods looking proud of me.

"Give us five minutes and we'll be ready." Ashton says with a smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They told us that we were a five minute walk from the beach side town where they said they do most of their shopping. So when we got to the first store I'll be honest, I was shook.

"Wow!" I say looking around! There was beach themed trinkets all around and different types of beautiful sea glass pieces. There was blues and whites and all the colors the fit perfectly into our *beach house aesthetic*

"I want everything." Ashton says and they laugh.

"This is only the first store you guys." Hayden says with a raised eyebrow.

OHMYGOD.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After having bags full of home decor and having furniture delivered to the house we found ourselves tired and in need of food.

"Not to be that guy but... Do they have any vegan restaurants?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yes! I'm also vegan I get your struggle!" Hayden says with a smile. Wow maybe I actually do like these people. I see Ashton and Andy (hehe two A's) having a conversation. Ashton is talking while Andy nods and has quick blurbs of input.

"I wonder what they're talking about?" I ask aloud. Hayden shuts her eyes for a moment and scrunches her nose up.

"Ashton's talking about his old job." She says with a smile. I look at her surprised. "I'm psychic, remember?"

"Right," I sigh, "So you aren't apart of CIA and are stalking Ashton and myself?"

"Of course not!" She exclaims as we walk into the smoothie restaurant. We each order smoothie bowls.

"Okay good!" I whisper with a smile. We all sit down and begin eating. We all enjoy our food and talk about simple things such as the weather and tv shows.

"I'll bring everyone's bowls to the counter." Hayden says with a small smile once we've scraped the bowls clean,

"Thank you my love." Andy says whilst kissing her cheek. We thank her as well and hand her our bowls. She starts to walk over to the counter and Ashton is about to continue is story about his reaction to the Game of Thrones finale when,

CRASH

we all look over and see that Hayden has dropped all the bowls. We get up and jog over to her and I see this look of pee terror on her face. She starts to sway back and fourth and before I know it she begins to fall to the glass cover ground. Acting quickly Ashton tries to sweep some of the glass away but instead Andy drops to his knees right on the glass, to brace her fall.

"Hayden? Andy? Are you guys okay? Should I call an ambulance?" Ashton asks.

"No!" Andy says quickly in a tone that sounds deeper then his already deep voice. He shuts his eyes for a second and shakes his head. "No it's okay this happens to her."

I look at her and see her sort of looking up at Andy but notice something very strange. It looks as though her eyes are foggy or cloudy, like her eyes are crystal balls. She is shaking and Andy holds her tightly. He stands up and picks Hayden up along with him. I look down and see that there pieces of glass not only on the ground but stuck in his paints that now look stained with what must be blood. I look closer at the shards on the ground and though I expect their to be blood spotted on the piece I see what looks like a black liquid, it's almost like a matte black substance. I then see that substance is on Andy's ankles as well. I look at him and he seems to notice what I'm seeing as well.

"I'm sorry... hopefully we were helpful to you... we can leave you alone." Andy says quickly as he starts to walk away, holding Hayden's head close to his chest.

"Wait no you don't-"

"It's fine." He says quickly before jogging out of the store, leaving droplets of black behind him. Ashton and I look down at the mess and up at the shop clerk staring wide eyed.

"Why don't you take a picture it'll last longer!" I say and the worker quickly turns around and walks to the kitchen.

"Well we will never eat here again." Ashton says quietly. I turn towards him with my brows knit.

"We've gotten ourselves into something again haven't we?" He asks.

"Yep."

"And we are about to go investigate aren't we?"

"Uh-huh."

"And we are in for probably a load of trouble?"

"Of course."

Ashton, though looking worried about everything that just happened, smiles before saying,

"Perfect, I wouldn't want it any other way."