Chapter 10- Larry Stylinson

Hello all my beautiful directioners! Ive never been so happy to be back on Wattpad! Ive missed you all like crazy and am super excited for you to hear my new ideas for the story:) i know its been a long time, and Im really sorry, I promise never to go this long without updating again. I guess its just summer! i beg you all to stay faithful and keep reading even though theres been a bit of a pause <3 But here we go! Ill be updating on my other story to so check that one out!:) alright then, love you guys! xxx

______________________________________________________________

Weeks passed and Harry has yet to recieve a bad comment from the judges! "Hello darling." he grinned as he hopped inside my car. Considering how tired he has gotten I have started picking him up from his now daily rehersals. "Hey, how was it today?" I replied beginning to drive away. The windows were rolled down half way letting the music coming out of the scrathcy radio to flow out to the near by town shops. "Quite interesting actually. I met a guy in the toilets today named Louis Tomlinson!" he remained smiling. "Great place to make friends Harry." I winked at him. "Hey! He's very fetching! Great sense of humor." he laughed back. "Oh so you were rather drawn to this "Louis", now were you?" I said giggling. He didnt give me anything but a sneeky glance to keep me suspisious. "He was the one who sang "Hey There Delilah" opening night." he said. "So thats the boy thats trying to steal my Harry away from me?" I grinned trying to seem serious. "Alli! Im not gay! But he is attractive you have to admit..." he laughed. "Well if course he's attractive, he can sing my favorite song." I said playing with his feelings. I knew Harry like the back of my hand. And I knew that he gets jealous very easliy. His vision shot over to me trying to keep a straight face. "Wait.. "Hey There Delilah" is your favorite song?" his voice slowed down. "Mhmmmm." I nodded. He turned his glance away from me and put it out the window. "Why didnt i think of that?" he muttered to where I almost couldnt hear him. "Whats that?" I asked about to burst into laughter. "Why didnt I know that was your favorite song?" he asked. "I dont know. Maybe you didnt pay enough attention. You know its only the most listened to song on my iPod. 184 times to be exact." I grinned at him. He could tell I was playing with him now. "Well Im sorry I dont go creeping through your iPod to find how many times youve listened to the White Plain T-Shirts." he smiled a big Harry smile. "Plain White T's, Harry." i corrected him. He pressed his lips together and shook his head, still smiling a little. We rode a little ways more until Harry broke the silence. "I bet you dont know my favorite song." he stuck his tongue out at me like a little kid. "Little Bird by Ed Sheeran." I said feeling smart. He punched the enclosed glove compartment. I turned to him and stuck my tongue out at him , payback. We both laughed finally arriving at his house.

The next night, as we always do, the whole family joined backstage excited to see another one of Harry's amazing performances. I saw him hanging around someone, so like any good girlfriend would do, I went over and checked out to see who this kid was. As I got closer, "Allison! This... is Louis!" he winked at me. "Lou, this is my beautiful girlfriend Alli." he smiled and looked at Louis. Louis was a rather cute looking lad. All cheeky and what not. "Why hello Louis, Ive hear so much about you." I said mysteriously. He looked over at Harry. "Oh has she, Harry?" he raised his eyebrows and grinned. He looked back at me and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you Alli." he smiled. I took his hand, shkaing it, saying the same. The signal came for Harry to go on. Paying no attention to me, Harry and Louis turned around while Louis gave Harry a good smack on the bum for good luck... Im hoping. I raised my eyebrows and looked around wondering if anyone else saw that. "Whooo Harry!" Louis screamed from backstage. They seemed like bestfriends, even though they just met yesterday. I guess its just one of those things haha. You could tell they were alot alike, humor wise. And Harry needed a friend on the set so I was pretty excited to get to know him alittle better. And Louis and Harry lived happily ever after! Ha jus kiddin... I was somewhere in there too;)