Chapter 5- Just An Idea

"Ok I have something to show you. So close your eyes!" Harry shouted from the other room. PAUSE: So Harry and I had been dating for about 2 months now and everything was going amazing, if I might add! It was really nothing that we had expected it to be, it was better. PLAY: I sat on the couch in Harry's living room. I opened my eyes without him noticing and peeked around the room. He snuck out of his room with... the guitar. I quickly closed my eyes all the way making it look like I hadn't peeked. He was going to play for hours again. Yay...! I opened my eyes without permission "Really Harry? Really?" I smiled at him. He sat beside me on the couch. "Hey, I learned something new!" he chuckled. "Oh ok...." I nodded my head at him. He carefully played a few note and then started to sing...

Give me love like her, cause lately I've been waking up alone

Painted spotted tear drops on my shirt, told you I'd let them go...

He strummed along to the sound of his sweet voice. As we finished the song I was astonished! "Wow... I had no idea you could sing that well. That was amazing." I grinned at him. He just smiled back at me and laughed a bit. "What was it?" I asked. "Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran." he said returning his guitar to his room. "Well, I loved it." kissing him on the cheek as he came back into the living room. He clicked on the TV and pulled me closer to him. I leaned back on him as he turned the channel airing the soon to last episode of the X Factor. We watched for a few minutes. "What would you think about me trying out for the X Factor?" I smiled down at me. "Oh my gosh, that would be amazing!" I laughed. "Its just an idea, I'd only do it to get a professional opinion though." he said. "But what if you won? That would be fantastic!" I widened my eyes. "Yeah it would, I would still have to ask the boys though." he said glancing down at his phone, sitting in his hands. "True. I think it's a lovely idea though." I replied. He kissed my forehead and turned the volume up, in deep thought about what we had discussed.

The day after Harry came running up to me in the school corridor. "I'm going to try out!!" he shouted excitedly. "For the X Factor?!" I gave him a cheeky smile. "Yeah! I talked to the White Eskimos last night at band practice and they thought it was a brilliant idea! As long as we stay as a band and keep on with our music!" he had the biggest smile on his face it almost made me laugh. "That's wonderful! When are the auditions?" I giggled hugging him. "There in November." he said gazing. "You'll do great." I said. The bell rang loudly as we looked around noticing that we were the only ones in the hallway. "Ill call you later darling!" he shouted again dashing off to class. I walked across the hall to Mrs. Haney's classroom and sat down in my chair, hoping nobody noticed I was late. Wow, Harry was going to audition for the X Factor! How wonderful would it be if he won?! But then it donned on me, if he won, he would become famous, and then he would...just maybe... leave.