forever is not a lie

We were left with silence, just me ,he and the moon. And I can clearly see my emotions in his eyes. The pain I'm feeling, that fucking hard emotions I'm feeling the same actually a way too much than me. I couldn't take it and I can't see him like this,this broken  just because of me. He didn't utter a word just stared at me like I'll be lost at any moment. The time was ticking but we don't care anymore. His eyes did all the talking and His hands are on my arms holding so hard that this is  making me go crazy that I can't hold it anymore, tears  started to stream down my eyes,the thought of leaving him itself is making me frail and I don't know how will I face his absence. Finally, Sunshine,he whispered out of his throat, holding me even harder that only made me whimper more. We can make it, we don't have to end this this way he said and I just looked into  those always startling chocolate brown eyes that are almost filled with tears. At that moment Nothing else mattered only the word "us" did . The idea of him not being with me  is haunting me to hell. I love you he finally said tears shedding from his eyes will you be mine forever? We'll together prove that long distances do work he said ,by the time he completed his sentence my lips were on his. I guess he got his answer........
I'm Yours. 
I'll be You're sunshine forever.
I can't promise to stay beside you always but I promise I'll be there there for you when you need me. I don't care how complicated it gets, I'll still  want you. I replied holding his hand.