Chapter Four

I watched from the bleachers as the guys rammed themselves together in the name of sport and spirit. I imaged myself between them, ramming a different part of their body in me in the name of pleasure.

It wasn't very satisfying. I didn't have a thing for football players - except for Ryan, of course.

"Zane!" Coach Evergreen barked loudly. "Keep it under control! This is practice we don't need you hurting anyone!"

Zane just shook his head. I could practically hear him scuffing and swearing under his breath. He looked up, our eyes meeting - locking. He threw up a hand giving me a small wave. I looked away. There was no need to look to know he was laughing.

I pulled out my phone and notice a message from my dad.

Be ready at home by six and dress nice. I'm taking you somewhere fancy.

I replied with a simple okay before my attention was taken away by a big clash out on the football field.

I looked up to see Zane on top of Ryan. They weren't fighting but it looked as if Zane had used all his force to tackle Ryan down. Zane got up, and Ryan followed. I only got concerned when Ryan pushed Zane back and yelled something.

That's when everything broke out.

I ran down the bleachers and onto the field where Zane and Ryan were practically bashing heads together like goats.

"Stop!" I yelled at both of them which didn't do much. Coach wasn't there; he had disappeared at the worst possible time ever.

"Ryan!" I yelled, but he paid me no attention as his fist hit against Zane's helmet harshly. "Someone grab Ryan!" I yelled and two of his buddies grabbed Ryan and pulled him back a few yards. Zane was about to bolt forward towards Ryan until I stepped right in his path.

He tried to go around me but I moved with him. "Hey!" I yelled trying to get him to acknowledge me instead of glaring daggers at Ryan. "Look at me!" He still ignored me. I gritted my teeth, annoyed. I grabbed the front of his helmet and pulled it down. I put my forehead against it. "Zane, look at me," I said softly and his gaze settled on me. "You need to stop, okay? You got expelled from your old school, right? Well this one has zero tolerance, so calm the fuck down."

Zane took a deep breath, his eyes still filled with a violent anger. His hands grabbed my waist and gripped me harshly. Just this once, I let him touch me.

"But he's the one--" He growled, his fingers digging into my skin.

"Yes, he started it, but if you want to stay here, you can't be the one to finish it."

"Let me go!" I heard Ryan bark viciously which was a first for me.

Zane looked up and his arms completely wrapped around me before he did a complete one-eighty. Ryan completely bashed into his back, making him fall forward. Zane held me tightly to himself and when we hit the ground he held himself up with his elbows.

My eyes fluttered and my breath was heavy with shock. Ryan had never been so violent before, especially to the point of almost hurting me.

Zane let out a groan. "You okay?"

I grabbed his jersey, wondering if this was really real and what just happened wasn't just some weird dream. "I'm fine . . . thank you."

"What is going on here?" Coach Evergreen's voice boomed making everyone go silent. "Captain! Explain yourself!"

"Zane started it!" Ryan yelled completely flusted and frustrated. It was my first time ever seeing him like that. "When you left he tackled me like he was trying to kill me!"