caught in the act

You had just finished your XFactor audition, you turned and started swaying your hips as you walked off the stage, you could feel Demis eyes on you the whole time, you turned around and winked at Demi causing her to bite her lip. You were greeted by your family in a big group hug to congradulate you on getting four yes'. After you finished talking to your family you had excused yourself to the washroom to freshen up. 'I can't believe I just winked at THE Demi Lovato.' You thought as your turned on the tap and looked at yourself in the mirror and gently dabbing cold water onto your rosy cheeks. Your trail of thought was interrupted by the bathroom door opening. You looked up in the mirror and saw Demi standing behind you biting her lip while staring at your ass. "Enjoying the view Lovato" You smirked looking over your shoulder. Demi didn't say anything she walked up to you and pressed her hips against your ass and placed her hand on your shoulders and slowly traced them down to your waist causing you to shiver. Demi started kissing up your shoulder past your neck until she reached your ear. "I saw the way you looked at me when you were swaying these hips of yours" Demi whispered seductively while digging her nails into your hips. You couldn't say anything you weren't sure if you were dreaming or if THE Demi Lovato was actually feeling you up in the XFactor bathroom, it's as if Demi could read your mind because Demi pulled away for a second and locked the bathroom door causing you to jump a little when you heard the lock click. Demi approached you again and turned you around and picked you up in one swift move, you took the opportunity to wrap your legs around Demis waist and place your arms around her neck as well. "You know y/n, you can't just come on stage and dance like that in front of me and then sway your hips like that when you walk off the stage, only bad girls do that" Demi whispered. "Well then my plan worked then, didn't it?" you bit your lip, testing her. "So you planned to turn me on then just walk away like nothing happened?" Demi questioned "Yes, because I knew i'd get what I want" you said huskily "So i'm guessing you got what you wanted.." Demi said placing wet kisses down your neck. "Well you're in here aren't you?" you tried not to moan. Demi placed you on the counter and continued kissing your neck, until she found your sensitve spot right where the neck and the shoulder meet, Demi began to suck your sensitive flesh leaving a mark, you closed your eyes as Demis soft plump lips worked their magic on your neck. Demi started to move to your collar bone, gently nibbling it making you softly whimper. you pulled Demis face from your skin and crashed your lips onto Demis. The kiss was slow and passionate at first, then it gradually got heated, Demi took your lower lip between her teeth begging for an entrance, you moaned and opened your mouth, Demi took the opportunity to dive her tongue into your mouth, gently massaging your tongue with her own. Demi reached for the hem of your shirt and slowly began pulling it up, they broke the kiss as Demi pulled your shirt over your head. Demis eyes dropped to your perky breasts and bit her lip. Demi quickly pulled her own shirt off and flung it off her fingers. She stepped forward and opened your legs so she could stand between them. Not taking her eyes off yours, she brought her hands to both straps of your bra and slowly slid them off, your breath hitched when you felt Demis fingertips on your skin. Demi decided it'd be fun to get a little rough, she grabbed the bra from between your breasts and ripped it off your body causing you to gasp. She brings her mouth to your breasts and gently starts suck on them causing you to throw your head back and grab Demis hair. While Demi gives attention to your boobs, she slides one hand down her stomach to the top of your leather shorts and expertly undoes the button, by now you are biting your lip hard and breathing heavily. Demi slides her hand into your shorts and feels how wet you are for her. She can feel the dampness from your panties and smirks against your boobs and pulls away. "Someones really wet baby" Demi said in the sexiest voice. "Hmm, just fucking touch me already! Pleeeasee" you begged "Mmm, someone eager?" Demi teased. Demi stopped teasing you, and unzipped your shorts and ripped them off. She pulled your panties to the side and gently started rubbing your clit with her thumb with proper contact. "Holy f-fuck" you moaned, bucking your hips towards her hand. Demi replaced her thumb with her middle finger and started rotating her finger against your throbbing clit faster and harder. you were in complete ecstasy and wouldn't stop moaning, you wrapped your legs around Demis waist to feel her hand fully on your bundle of nerves, you grabbed Demis head and pushed her down so she could eat you out and give you the release you wanted and needed. Just as Demi was about to dive in a knock hit the door a few times and interrupted you, causing you to jump up and close your legs as Demi shot up straight. "Demi is that you in there?" Simon knew damn well it was her, but he didn't know who the other person was. "U-uuhh, yes.." Demi gulped "Whos with you?" Simon was suspicious "N-no one." Demi answered "THAT, didn't sound like no one Demi, next time try to be a little more subtle brat" Simon chuckled and walked away, Demi didn't expect that from Simon, she looked at you and saw that your cheeks were all shade of red from Simons comment and giggled. "You were pretty loud y/n" Demi winked. "Ugh, it's your fault" you bit your lip. "Let's go to my house so I can finish you off" Demi whispered in your ear. And with that you both left the XFactor set and continued your fun at Demis apartment.