I took my sport bag and packed everything. I took my phone and went downstairs. I slipped my Nikes on my foot and ran to the kitchen to take a bottle water. I went into the living room finding everyone still sitting on the huge couch.

„Bye guys" I waved them and got responses like:
'bye baby'
'be safe'
'love you'
'don't get killed or kidnapped'
The last defently came from Dylan.

I took my bag and quickly grabbed my keys and went out of the house. I saw Finn parking in front of my house where Sierra already was in.
I climbed in the backseat and putting my seatbelt on.
„Hey girl, I hope we see some hot police officers, I need a snack." Siri said while thinking of very hot cops. Finn rolled his eyes still focusing on the street.

We sometimes call her Siri as a nickname. She got used to it.

Finn is almost 20 but he didn't go to college. His father things it's waste of time to go to college. Finn's father wants him to work as a cop like him.

We had carpool karaoke on our way to the trainings hall. Finn sang Single ladies by beyonce. It was so much fun and then we arrived at the hall. A big black truck was parked in front of it. We stepped out of the car and took our bags. We'll train with real cops. We walked in the hall and then in the changing room. I changed my shoes and drank some water.
„Come on we need to go inside." Finn told us. Sierra looked at him.
„Arent you nervous, future cop?" She asked crossing her arms under her chest.
„ Honestly I am really nervous. Now come on" he spoke. Finn is a very loyal guy who is a dream boyfriend of every girl but he isn't someone who bangs every girl in town.

We walked into the hall where 15 big guys and two women are standing. A man around 30 is explaining something to them. We stood near the door where Mason noticed us.
„Hey guys, thanks for coming. This is Harry Morris the police trainer. And this is the SWAT team." He introduced them to us. Mine and Siri's eyes widen when we heard 'SWAT team'. I looked around and met 3 pairs of familiar eyes. Cole's, Caleb's and Ashton's. Great I'm going to train with my brothers and their team.

Harry shook our hands and told us to introduce us to the team. Finn started.
„My name is Finn and I'm 19 years old. I'll go to the police academy in the next year." He was very proud of the fact that we is going to go to the cop academy.
„Hey I'm Sierra and 16. I'm in my junior year in highschool. "
She smiled.
I was left and everyone was staring at me now.
„My name is Maddie and I'm 15. I go to the same highschool like her but I'm a freshman." I said with a very shy voice.

„You need to be very good at your hobby when Mason picked you" a tall man with a raspy voice said from the second row.
„They are the best ones." Mason told him.
„Arent you a little bit too short to teach us something about speed and teamwork." another guy with short brown hair said in my direction.
„I wouldn't judge her by her height Stevens." Cole answered and I can tell you he was pissed.

„Maybe it's true Montgomery. You can't know if she is good in it!" He argued back. Everyone's attention was on this argument.
„How about that? I know that she is one of the best in parkouring. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover"
My brother told him. He had his arms crossed and was sure for 100% that he is right. They started argueing and everyone was annoyed.

„We live together!" I screamed and everything went silent. You could here a needle fall on the ground.
„The twins are my brothers.”

„You are so mature I can remember you as a little kid” a women in her 40's said surprised while hugging me. I just hugged her back in confusion.

Who is that?

I tried to remember her but I couldn't.
„You don't know who I am, don't you?” she asked me and she exactly knew that i didn't know her.
„I'm Mary Holland, I always baby -sitted you” she smiled at me.