Chapter 7

I felt something very heavy on me and two bodies next to me. One of the triplets is laying on me and the other two next to me.
„Please get of me. I can't breath!" I said while trying to breath. Hulk got off me and I breathed normally. I flipped my hair out of my face to see Jonah's face inches away from mine.

„Ew! I don't want to have your hair for breakfast." Marc was laying behind me and took my hair out of his face. I giggled and burried my face into Jonah's chest. He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

I felt save and loved.

A minute later I was ripped out of his arms and throw over Dani's shoulder. I kicked and punched his back but he doesn't care. I saw that my hair got very long, well I cut them two years ago the last time.

„Dani please let me down!" I begged him. He walked the stairs down with me over his shoulder. I kept punching his back and we reached the kitchen. I was sat on a chair between Tyler and Cole.

My fingers went through my hair so they don't that messy. I started to eat breakfast and listen to some conversation at once but I didn't worked at all.
„ I didn't plan something for today but you five need to do homework and then you can do want ever you want. And if you are going somewhere tell me or someone else where you're going, with who and when you'll be back. Understand?" Andrew told us. We nodded.

„I have a special training today with Sierra and Finn. Mason just said we need to be at the hall at 1 pm. I think Finn will pick up me and Sierra and I don't know when I'll be back." I informed them and took a bite of my toast.
"Okay but call us when something is"
I nodded and continued eating. I finished and changed into some black sweatpants and an T-shirt that used to be Kyle's but I 'borrow' it.

I said on my couch and put my laptop in my lap. I opened Netflix and watched 'Full house'. After few episodes I heard a knock on my door and the door opened. Noah opened the door and leaned on the door frame.
„Andrew wants us all downstairs for a family meeting." He said and I put my laptop on the couch next to me. I stood up and walked with Noah downstairs. We found everyone already on the couch.

Noah sat down in the free armchair so i had no place to sit. Someone grabbed my waist from behind and sat me on his lap. I looked behind me and saw a smiling Ethan.
„What do you want to talk about with us all?" Dani asked Andrew.
„Well I think Maddie wants to tell us something important doesn't she?" Everyone was staring at me. Great. Just great.

„ Me, Sierra, Blake, Bella, Lee and Walten want to base a sing group for our school" I told them nervous. I looked around and I thought they would me shocked but they weren't at all. I just heard:
'That's a great idea baby.'
'Wow'
'Thats fantastic'
'Nice'
'My baby sister will be a singer'

„I love it. It's something different than this boring things in a normal high school" Ethan said and kissed my cheek from behind. I smiled.
Cole and Caleb stood up from their seats.
„We need to go work but its a project or something so we will be earlier home" Caleb said and ruffled my hair and Cole kissed my cheek. I smoothed my hair with my hands.

„I was on our attic and I found something very interesting. Everywhere are paintings and paint. I was surprised when I saw that" Cooper said that. F*ck they found my atelier. I took Ethan's hands from my waist and stood up.
„I need to change" I told them nervously while walking upstairs. I rushed in my room and saw that I got a message from Finn.

Finn: I'll pick u up in 10 min.
Me: see ya later

I changed in my sport clothes and put my hair in a ponytail.