Chapter 1

"Welcome class, now everybody sit down we have a new student (yn). Now you can sit next to Chenle over there, pointing to the only spear seat in the room." I walked to my seat while everyone looked, staring at me. When I finally got my seat and sat down. I knew something was wrong I didn't have any clothes on. "AAAAHas" I screamed in embarrassment.

"Uhh oh feeeeew it was just a dream. I must be nervous." As I got closer and closer to school I got more and more nervous. It's my first time at a Korean school and I don't know that much Korean.

"Welcome class, now everybody sit down we have a new student (yn). Now you can sit next to Chenle over there, pointing to the only spear seat in the room." As I walked to my seat I looked down at my feet just to make sure I wasn't naked.

"So annyonghaseo(hi) (yn) how are you?" Chenle said in a creepy way.

"Um I'm fine how are you."

"Oh I'm chenle your new boyfriend."

"Boyfriend" I've just met you.

"Hay you don't do anything to Chenle. He's mine."
As a boy next to me shifting my chair making me fall.

"Hay you this is Jisung. When he first meets someone he's really protective towards me. I'm shore you'll make friends. And hay what's your name."

"Oh my names (yn) not your boyfriend."

"Hay you why did you go to Korea shouldn't you be back in the rich, snoopy country's of the western world." A boy said wile I walked through the door on the way to stupid Maths.

"Ok class today we are going to be learning about algebra. So get your jotters out and wright the date."

"So Chenle what does y equal in y5+6=190."

"Umm I think it might be 174."

"Wrong. (yn) do you know."

"Umm oh ahh......."

"If you don't know I can go to Jisung."

"No it's ok..... Is it 184."

"Yes well done. See you don't have to be so nervous. We're a lovely class."

"Briiiiiing" as the bell rang for end of school.

"Umm now let's see. My dad texted me to tell me where I live. Apparently it's a average sized house and was the only house that he could get at the time. I hope it's not a garbage can. So 16 gangyeog (space drive). lets go"

"Why Jisung , why are you following me."

"Now I'm not I'm just going home why are you following me."

"Wight Jisung are you my next door neighbour."

"No way ....now I really hate you. By the way do not trust Chenle. He likes twisting stuff up and I'm probably not going to get over you since your my neighbour."

"Well I guess this is where I live I guess it's not as bad as a garbage can."

"The house was a one story house with one bedroom. Some of the brisk where falling down and the carpet was coming up from the ground. The rooms where really dark and the garden had overgrown."

Jisung's POV

"Today class we have a new student."

"Uhh I hope this "new student" is alright and not a bad one."

(Yn) walks into the room.

You can sit next to Chenle.

Wight what she can't sit there. Oh No now will think Chenle she's his girlfriend but he's mine and always will be mine I've always been his friends since primary and now this random person from a random western country is taking him away.

"Hay you don't do anything to Chenle. He's mine."

I really hate this person, just coming in and taking my best friend I don't think she knows how she is.

The bell rang for the end of school and I was just on my way home when I noticed that the same girl that took Chenle away from me (which I actually know her name now it's (yn), is following me.

Why does (yn) always follow me. I thought she doesn't like me but she keeps following me.

"Ahh so this is where I live"

"Why Jisung , why are you following me."

"Now I'm not I'm just going home why are you following me?"

"Wight Jisung are you my next door neighbour?"

"No way ....now I really hate you. By the way do not trust Chenle. He likes twisting stuff up and I'm probably not going to get over you since your my neighbour."

Why in all the other people that could be my next door neighbour the world chose (yn). I guess I'll have to live with it though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~_____~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this Is quite hard but I'll still Wright. I know that there's a few spelling and punctuation mistakes but it just makes it funny and like its a diary.

Please give feedback tho.