A letter to someone you wish you could meet.

Dear J.K. Rowling. 

You are one of my biggest inspirations. You inspire everyone in so many ways. You're books made my adventurous, the movies made me a wizard, and your new website made me wait on the computer all day waiting for the next book! I love you so much!

I saw your documentury and you seem exactly like me. I used to play wizard when I was younger too! The one thing that's not going to happen is the smoking and the drinking... That's a little too much... 

You inspire me with words and that helps me write a lot better. YOU as a person makes me want to write so I can be just like you. Just like the person who sold out so many places! Made so many people jealous because of how amazing you are. You made people want to write so much that their fingers fall off. 

I want to do that. 

This is the reason I want to meet you. I want to learn your secrets. Learn how you became so amazing and become like you. A person who has so much instore for her. A person who can be herself though it took so much heart break to get something like your book published. 

I think those people who said no were stupid. They didn't see the magic you were creating. The magic that in the future would make everyone feel magical. 

This is why I love you. You brought magic to my life. And in the future to my kids. Then to my Grandchildren. Your book will live on in my life forever. 

I thank you for your amazingness. 

Sydney.