A letter to your crush.

Dear Jett, (AKA the boy I met twice.) 

You are extremely quiet... I don't really have a crush on you. But you know I do think you're cute and I don't really like your personallity that I saw in you those two times! 

But you do know that it's a deal breaker that you don't like carrots.

Carrots are the worlds most amazing veggie! It tastes good, it keeps you from becoming blind! It helps you lose those pesky pounds and it keeps that one pesky friend away... Hopefully. (Cough cough my ex boyfriend and perverted boy Tyler!) 

So you know what I think about when I see you? You know in those movies where the couple skips in a field of flowers and hop around in a circle until they fall down. Then they pick flowers and they end up in this cute little romantic kiss. . . I imagine that as you and me... 

You know what I think about when I do not see you.... Dying. 

I stay at school late just to see you. 

I would get ear surgery if I was deaf just so I can hear that shy voice once again. I wonder if you think I'm weird? That's a possibility! 

When I hear that basketball I either become stern and hate that sound or I think about you and I fall under its grasp and run outside to scare you by talking to you. 

You wanna know what I think when I see you? I think, do I look okay? IS my hair okay? Does my breath smell too much like a banana? Do my clothes look okay? Oh no... My boobs look too big from this angle! 

You wanna know what I listen to after school when I think about you having a girlfried? "I see yooooouuuu with her! sllllloooowwww daaannnciiinnng tearing me apart but you don't seee! When ever yoooouuu kisss him I'mmmm brrrreeeaaakkkinng OH how I wish that was me!!!!" 

So, you know... I like you... I look at your house just to get a glimps of you watching TV and what you watch on it... It's kinda foolish... I know... 

You wanna know something? When you get off of the school bus I have to get my friend to force me to go across the street to talk to you. .. I never do... That's what seperates us... A street. 

When I don't see you on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday.. I either worry that you got in a car crash.. Or you fell off a cliff. Then I go and cry... 

Well I hope this gets the point across about how much I am of a stocker to you... I mean I did play teather ball with your little sister... and lost... 

That's gotta show somthing! 

LOVETH, 

Sydney.