|•| Part 20 |•|

@ OBEROI MANSION'S HALL

As soon as ranveer finishes his talk with media. Annika goes to him and hugs him. He gets surprised with sudden hug. He lifts her chin and sees her to be on verge of crying. He immediately glares at her and shakes his head to tell her to not start crying.

Ranveer :- Ohh god annika..!! Not now yaar. Why are you crying now..?

Annika :- (after getting his glare she wipes her unshaded tears with the back of her palm) I'm not crying yaar. I'm just happy. Thank you so much veer. If you were not be with me god knows then how would I have tackled these problems. (She hugs him again)

Whereas everyone is admiring this two. Someone was burning in jealousy. Shivaay was about to say something when dadi suddenly went to anniveer and pulled them in a hug.

Dadi :- (caressing both of their faces with her shaky hands. She tried to control her sob but couldn't hold it anymore) Rab da lakh lakh sukhar hai jo tum dono bacche hamari zindagi mai aye. Mai bata bhi nahi sakti ki mai tum dono ki kitani shukraguzar hoon {thanks a lot of god that you both came in our life. I can't even tell you that how much favor you did on us}

Annika :- (holding her one hand in her palms firmly) dadi plzzz. Don't say like this. You all are my loved ones so I'll do whatever for you all.

Ranveer :- (holding dadi's hand like annika) And dadi. If you want to return the favor then I don't mind. (Annika glares him) give us both your wishes and good luck that will be enough you know (he laughs heartily whereas everyone starts smiling seeing his antics. Annika chuckles at her bestie.)

Suddenly annika remembers something and eyes daksh. Daksh notices it and shrugs his shoulders.

Daksh :- (Innocently) what..??

Annika :- (putting her hands on her waist) Now no more drama..?? Just tell me how did you found me and came there on time. And dare you try to avoid it like you did in car.

Ranveer giggles loudly and everyone looks on

Daksh :- Okay lady don. I surrender. Actually when you were going out of oberoi mansion, I saw you and started following you. I was behind you all the time and came in front of you on the right time to save you. Happy now. How many questions will you ask now. I'm so tired yaar. DD is quite strong to fight. Right na ranveer..??

Annika :- (sarcastically) yeah I told you to come behind me and fight with that robin.. I mean D... Ugh whoever he was..

Ranveer :- Okay guys now stop it. Anni how much you fight yaar. Now be little relax. And chill.

Daksh :- yeah. Right bro. (Both smiles with puppy eyes And annika gives nothing can happen of you too kind of look to both)

One bye one every oberoi family member thanks anniveer & daksh. When it was shivaay's turn to say something daksh poked him with a finger to bring him out of his thought. He gave a different kind of expression and went to upstairs in jiffy. Everyone stood there clueless. Whereas annika got hurt once again.

ANNIKA'S POV

Why I'm so stupid. I always expect too much. I should have known that billu ji will never understand anything. I know now he'll be more angry on me for ruining his family name in front of whole world. His so called ego & beliefs will never let him understand me and my POV. Never ever in any circumstances. Get it in your head annika and just leave from here. Away from him. Away from everything related to him. Just go away.