His Favourite Part Of You

TMR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His favourite part of you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas -
Definitely your eyes. They're so bright and full of life, and bring a sense of hope to him whenever you look his way. He could (and usually does), get lost in them for ages until he's told to stop staring at you (YEAH LOVER BOY, even though I'd never tell him to stop staring ;-;)

Newt -
Your lips. Every time you smile at him, his stomach does somersaults, and whenever he sees you frowning he just wants to pull you into the biggest cuddle. Not to mention he loves to kiss them whenever he's given the chance (wahhhh can we all just think of Newt's kisses for two seconds *-*)

Minho -
Your whole face. There isn't a thing he would change about your face, or any of you for that matter. Every line and freckle and shade is just perfection, and he often sits there wondering how the Shuck he got so lucky to have an angel in his life (goddamnit Minho ;-;)

Gally -
Strangely enough, your hands. He loves to hold them, cradle them in his own, maybe because they're so small in comparison. He loves that your skin is so soft and that your fingers look so delicate. It reminds him that he wants to protect you and keep you safe forever (YOU TOO GALLY, REALLY ;-;)

(Too many feels *swoons*) AS ALWAYS SHANKS, leave your requests and ideas below! I love feedback, though if you go grammar natzi on me, I will push you off the Cliff o.o
Any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to contact me~

Carra x