Servants

Laura's POV

I woke up smiling and then drowning remembering the stupid list that taunts me every night. ahhhh I hate my life. -.- I took a quick shower and put my long wavy ombre hair down. I put on my floral tank, my denim high waisted shorts and a denim jacket. I put on makeup and slid on my cream colored wedges. I grabbed the keys and I went out the door. On the way there I saw something on the grass, Something moving?

I looked closer and saw a very familiar blond and a brunette kissing on some persons lawn. ewwww. I rolled my eyes when I noticed it was Ross. player much? he was flirting with me just yesterday but that's what's supposed to happen.. right? I continued walking and ignored him. I heard running behind me but I didn't even care to look back. Then someone spun me around. I looked to the person. Ross.. He had red lipstick marks he was trying to wipe away. I rolled my eyes.

Ross: where are you going?

I rolled my eyes again. can he even be serious?!? I put a blank look on my face.

Laura: I'm going to Ohio.

I said with my voice dripping with sarcasm. He rolled his eyes then eyes my body. I looked away. He smirked.

Ross: nice body.

he winked at me and I blushed. why did I blush?? why???? calm down laura this is part of the plan.

Laura: whatever.

I looked down at my phone and still felt his presence around me. I shuddered.

Ross: so, I know what you're thinking I am a huge player and an ass.

Laura: I know for a fact you are a huge player and please don't swear..

he smirked.

Ross: oh look little laura doesn't like swearing?

I looked up to him. My mom used to call me little laura before... she died.. I swallowed hard, keeping the tears in. I loved her. she used to be so adventurous, so happy, so fun.. and she never didn't smile. she never cried. I think Ross noticed that I was gonna cry.

Ross: Hey are you okay? you look a little pale..

I gulped again and didn't look up. Instead I just rushed away from the spot.

Ross's POV

I know I'm a player and all that, but it doesn't mean I don't have a heart. when I looked at laura she looked like as if I killed a puppy, and I would NEVER kill a puppy or NEVER waste a single pancake.... pancake addiction... yeah okay.. whatever I shouldn't be worrying about this. I'm a player, a bad boy, nothing more.. I don't need some girl mixing with my emotions. I got to school opening my locker, not noticing the other girls trying to catch my attention.

Laura's POV

Some stray tears came out of my eyes. I blinked rapidly and then the bell wrong. ahhh perfect timing... insert sarcasm here. I grabbed all my heavy books and made it to class without being late. Yes! I saw everyone there already so I rushed to a spot that was available and it happened to be next to Ross. I rolled my eyes great! in the middle of class I got bored so I got the list out. what was next?

4. Make people your servants.

I looked around and saw maia watching me. she knew I was looking at the list. I ''accidentally'' dropped my books. in instances people from all corners of the classroom rushed to pick them up. Wow! this isn't hard at. all. I smirked at Maia who stared in shock. I even used one of the people who helped me to pick up my books as a human footstool even though I felt really bad. Funny thing was the teacher said nothing and so didnt anyone else especially Ross. he sat there and stared at me. Sometimes shocked, sometimes surprised.

4. Make people your servants

The teacher scribbled notes on the board as I followed. She finally looked to the class.

Mrs. Leila: we're gonna start a project and this project is a pair project. It can be about anything I.e. Science, Music, Drama, Art, Lifestyle, Phy Ed. anything you want except for anything inappropriate.

half the boys ''awwwed'' I shivered in utter disgust.

Mrs. Leila: anyways.. I will be picking partners.

Rose and Maia

Austin and ally

Scott and Rebecca

Laura and Cody

Ross and Tim.

she said looking at the list. YES I WAS WITH CODY!! aka the most sweetest guy ever.

Mrs. Leila: wait a moment.. let me change the partners okay so

Tim and Cody

Ross and Laura

My mouth fell. Why? WHY DOES FAITH HATE ME?!?!? First I get paired up with my crush and now this Nimrod. I groaned, banging my head on the desk.

Mrs. Leila: Miss. Marano anything wrong?

she looked at me. I widened my eyes.

Laura: nope. perfectly fine...

RINGGGGGGG!

The teacher dismissed the class and Cody came up to me.

Cody: Sorry we didn't get to be together.. Laura? right?

laura: Laura am I totally.. I mean uhm.. I am laura heheheheh...

I said giggling uncontrollably. I mentally slapped myself.

SHUT UP LAURA stop acting like some freako!

Cody: uhm.. okay? see you around..

I nodded rapidly. I stopped nodding when he left and groaned. I had totally blown my chances with him. I looked at Ross who was rolling on the floor laughing. he was watching the whole time... isn't that pleasant... I was going to walk up but he pulled me back.

Ross: Wanna come over to my house... you know... the project..

Laura: Right..

I scribbled my number on his arm since I didn't have a paper.

Laura: text or call me

I said running away. I looked back and he was gone.

yayayayayay done this chapter XD -mya