(TAEJIN- SMUT)

Seokjin was ethereal, Tae always loved him like this, eyes half-lidded, mouth parted, small breaths escaping those delicate full lips

Seokjin was ethereal, Tae always loved him like this, eyes half-lidded, mouth parted, small breaths escaping those delicate full lips. His body glistened with sweat, his skin glowing, hair sticking to his perfectly carved face.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Taehyung was lazily draped across the couch whilst an anime played on his laptop, not that he was paying much attention. He was more focused on Seokjin who was sitting in a chair, brow furrowed as he attempted to finish another university assignment. Seokjin's hair delicately covered his chocolate-brown eyes, his eyes which Tae could write poetry about. The way they focused on you whenever Jin spoke to you, the way they lit up when Jin was laughing or Tae's favourite, the way the pupils shrunk and the irises blew up when Jin was turned on. His stare always took Tae's breath away and fixed him to the spot, unable to look away.

Taehyung got up and slinked over to Jin who at this point had resorted to rubbing his temples with his fingers whilst his face was scrunched up. The younger boy grabbed the wide expanse that was Seokjin's shoulders and began massaging. "Mmmmm" Jin let out an appreciative murmur and lifted his head back, relishing in the touch. "Hyung, you've been working so hard today, let me take care of you" Jin sunk into Tae's touch as he considered the prospect.

All thoughts of completing his work escaped his mind and Tae diligently worked his fingers in all the right places, finding all of Jin's tension and making it disappear. He always knew exactly what Jin wanted and did not hesitate to give it to him.

"Okay"

Taehyung felt his excitement build as he leaned forward to lightly kiss the older man's rosy lips. He held Jin and briefly broke the kiss in order to turn him around and gain full access to the man he had been thinking about all day. Their kiss continued and got more heated, Tae running one hand through Jin's fluffy hair whilst his other hand held this back. Seokjin leant into the kiss, whiny moans escaping him. Tae moved back to look at Jin fully; his chest was rising and falling faster, his eyes had started to become hazy, and his lips, his lips were already becoming slightly swollen.

Taehyung smirked and began to attack Jin's porcelain neck. "Tae...Tae please, c-can we...?" Seokjin's request died out and Tae began grazing his teeth over Jin's neck, working feverishly to mark his pretty baby boy. In one swift movement that left Jin breathless, Taehyung had lifted Seokjin so that Jin's legs were wrapped around Taehyung's back. "Of course baby"

Taehyung carried Jin back to their bedroom and placed Jin on the bed. Taking a moment to fully appreciate the other, he stared at him, fondness and desire building in his eyes. "So beautiful angel" Jin's head ducked down whilst a soft blush dusted his cheeks. Without any warning, Tae leapt forward and began undressing his boyfriend.

His fingers worked deftly to remove his shirt, revealing his broad chest. He then moved onto the boy's black jeans, slightly struggling with how tight they were. Eventually, though, Jin's bare legs were on display. "You're still wearing too much," Jin remarked as he sat on his knees, perched on the edge of the bed. He reached up to undress Tae before moving back and allowing him to take control.

"Lie back for me baby" Jin complied whilst Tae went to search for what he wanted to play with today. Jin was quickly bounded by his wrists to the headboard. Tae did not waste any time, his eagerness showing as he prepped his hyung, his long fingers slowly moving in and out of Jin whilst Jin himself had screwed up his face in pleasure. Tae's fingers were soon replaced by the pink vibrator that he had bought for Jin a few weeks ago. Jin let out a lewd breathy moan as Tae began moving the vibrator slowly. "Tae...Tae please, w-want you"

"I know baby, but you know how much I like to make you wait for it, no cumming until I say so, Ok?" Jin let out a moan whilst Tae began also pumping his cock, a mischievous grin appearing on his features. He knew in no time Jin would be a writhing mess and he couldn't wait. He removed the vibrator from Jin and placed his tip at Jin's entrance. "Please...please, need you" Jin was looking up at Tae with desperation etched onto his face. Tae kept looking into the eyes of the other as he slowly moved into Jin, his own eyes closing as he felt Jin's ass clench against his cock. "Oh baby, you're being so good for me"

Jin revelled in the praise as he felt Tae grabbing his hips and steadying himself. The long, slow movements of Tae frustrated him as he wanted, no, needed more. Tae knew that in no time his boyfriend would be begging incessantly, pleading for him to go faster, to go harder. Tae wanted to make his baby boy feel good so he picked up his pace and slammed into Jin. "How does that feel hyung?" All that Jin could reply was strangled moans. Soon enough the room was filled with the harsh noise of Tae's hips slamming into Jin's pretty ass and Jin's high pitched, breathy moans. It was a glorious symphony of sounds that had Jin begging to be allowed to cum. "Tell me why you should cum" Tae asked.

Water pooled in the corners of Jin's eyes as he struggled to form a coherent sentence. Tae loved the effect he had on Jin and smiled gently at him, "its Ok baby, you're being such a good boy for me, cum for me now" Tae continued fucking whilst also pumping Jin's cock until soon enough white streams of cum flew out of Jin onto his chest. Tae slowed down a little to let Jin ride out his orgasm before continuing to cum himself, a deep guttural moan escaping him as he slowed down.

Tae pulled out of Jin and placed a small kiss on his forehead before waddling to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and get a damp washcloth. Jin's head was turned to the right as he panted, his arms still held up with the rope. Tae untied him and watched as his arms flopped down beside him, no energy left in him. The younger boy cleaned up both himself and his hyung before he jumped into bed to cuddle with his spent boyfriend. Tae scooped up Jin into his arms and peppered his face with kisses. Jin giggled and squirmed into Tae. "I love you, baby, you did so well for me" Tae nuzzled his nose against Jin's and heard a small 'love you too'

Tae smiled to himself as he held the most precious person in his life to his side. He gently rubbed his arm across Jin's shoulders and cuddled him closer to him. Jin could feel Tae's warm breath on him and he delighted in the secure feeling. The two boys held each other and feeling elated, they let sleep take them.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°