Chapter Two

Tao's Pov.

Kris picked up Panda and moved to the couch, I followed.

"What do you wanna watch?" I picked up the remote.

"I don't know. Anything. All the shows on T.v. suck."

I didn't bother putting the t.v. on. Instead, I turned on the radio. Panda jumped from Kris' arms,  "You don't love me??" Kris didn't get up to chase after him.

I noticed Panda wanted to go outside, so, I let him into the backyard.

I came back to Kris and sat next to him. "Now you have dog fur all over you." I laughed wiping his shoulder. "Damnit," He chuckled, then tried wipping the fur off, "Jesus, why does that small little dog shed so much?!"

Kris's Pov.

I heard Tao start singing along to the song playing on the radio. Wow.. he has a nice voice.

A rapping part came up on the song and we both rapped to it. I messed up and he started to laugh at me. His laugh made me laugh harder.

We slowly stopped laughing and it became kinda awkward. Panda started barking and scratching the door to come in. "Go get your dog!" I jokingly said. I heard the tapping of the dogs claw hitting the wood floor coming closer and closer then I saw Tao walking behind the dog.

I called Panda over, "Panda! Come here!!"

Tao's Pov.

Why does Kris pay more attention to the dog than me? I frowned thinking that. Why was I thinking that?? Kris must've noticed because he asked what was wrong. I smiled and said , "Im fine."

"Hey Kris, wanna go play some basketball?" I started grabbing a basketball, assuming he would say yes, which he did.

He put Panda down and followed me outside.

An hour had past of us just playing basketball.

"Yo, I'm going to take a break." Kris went into the house. I shot a hoop then ran in behind him. Kris had thrown his sweater on the couch and now Panda claims it as his by sleeping on it. I sat next to Panda as I firgured Kris had to go pee or something. I took a drink of water from my bottle which made me feel even more hot because I didn't realize I left it in the sun while playing basketball. I rushed to the kitchen to change my water. As I was changing the water, Kris came behind me and scared me.

"Kris!" He was laughing at me so hard he couldn't even say a word. I felt my face come red of embarrassment.I tried laughing my embarrassment away.

After Kris had calmed down, he walked to the livingroom and turned the radio back on. I drank my water and sat on the other side of the sleeping dog.