She smiled and said, "Avada Kedavra. System Hacked."

Two men in black clothes crept through the shadows of the night, advancing toward the villa's huge iron gates. The two guards guarding the front gate have their backs turned away from the gate, not noticing the two who were advancing toward them. The two quickly slipped their hands into the gates and grabbed both heads of the two guards. In a swift move, the two guards were lifelessly lying on the ground.

One of the men began to climb the gate while the other went straight to the small gate on the side. As soon as he realized that the small gate was open, he entered with no difficulty and waited for the other one to get down from the gate.

"How did you get in? I didn't notice you climbing up." The other guy asked as he got down to the gate.

"The gate was open," he replied as if what he said wasn't a big deal at all.

"Sonofabitch! Why didn't you say?!"

"You asked?"

"Hey!" Both of them were alerted and looked ahead of them. A man was standing not far from them, and when his eyes landed on the two guards, he pointed his gun at them. Big mistake.

"Who are—" He couldn't finish what he was about to say because the two men thrust daggers down his throat.

The two men quickly pulled out their guns as they knew that any moment now, more guards would show up. They put a silencer on their gun and kept themselves as low as possible.

"Three o'clock and nine o'clock, four heads." The two quickly went back to back when they heard the voice in their earpiece. Both men grinned before pressing the trigger of the gun.

"Front lawn, clear." The two spoke at once after a high-five.

While, inside the villa, bidders are scrambling to bid on candidates. Men in three-piece suits and women in beautiful gowns were littering the hall.

"Please welcome candidate number sixteen, Yumiko Minamoto. 20 years of age. Single and Ready to Mingle." Introducing the host to the next candidate.

A beautiful woman came out from backstage, wearing a long red dress that showed more of her skin. Due to the design of the long dress, you can see both sides of her body, which further shows the smoothness and perfect shape of her body. It was also studded with sequins at the center that drew attention to her cleavage, but most of all, the back part of the dress was bare down to the deepest part of her spine. All the men in the area seemed to have their eyes glued to her because they couldn't take them off her.

The host looked Yumiko in the eye like they were having a mental conversation, then he smirked while Yumiko knowingly smiled at him.

"Ten thousand!" Someone shouted, breaking their staredown.

"Fifteen!" It was on the other side of the hall.

The men continued to shout and raise money. Yumiko, on the other hand, looked around at the men who were bidding on her and met a pair of blue eyes. The man grinned when he realized that Yumiko was looking at him. She gave him a sultry smile and a wink before she turned her attention back to what was happening.

"One hundred thousand gentlemen!" The host repeats the last price. "Any more bids?"

"One million dollars!" Silence reigned throughout the area as the spotlight searched for the one who spoke.

"One million dollars for that woman." The man spoke again, and finally, the spotlight found him.

Yumiko smiled when she saw who it was. It was the same man she locked eyes with earlier. The man was in his mid-40s but still a good-looking man. His bodyguards were on his side.