Chapter 1

“Your name, Ma’am” said the man looking from under his glasses, checking out the girl sitting in front of him.

  “Umm... Why am I doing an interview, I thought I-"but the old man stopped her, not allowing her to finish.

“Yeah yeah, you are already here to take the job, but we need your basic information. Not because Mr. Harvey has got you this job, means you don’t go on the usual routine like the others" He said with a cold voice making her feel uncomfortable. 

He was an old man in his early 60s. He was wearing old glasses that hide some of his wrinkles. He had a scary look with a cold voice and a rude attitude that made his face look even more scary.

She was surprised by his words and didn’t know how to react with such an old man like him.

“So... your name, Ma’am” cutting her out from staring surprisingly at his face that's filled with wrinkles.  He seemed he was losing his patience while waiting for her to answer.

“Stella Fey” and with no other words, she just sat there waiting for him to write her name down, then continuing on his questions.

“And how old are you?” He said, not bothering himself to look up from the paper on the desk infront of him.

“Twenty two" 

“Hmm... Young and lucky, too. Such a white rich girl” he mumbled while laughing with his sarcastic voice, lifting his glasses up a little bit and continued on writing her information.

“Excuse me!!”  She was surprised by his words about her like who does he think himself?! And how could he think about her in that way?! It’s not like they have met before!! She was at the edge of blowing at him, she couldn’t understand how an old man could be such as cold and rude as that. She tried to calm herself down, not allowing him to piss her off. 

“Do you have any experience in that kind of business?! I mean have you worked before?!" Drafting her away from his rudeness and ignoring her anger. 

At that point she wanted to punch him in the face and get out of that office. But she managed to calm down and speak normally...

“No, I have just graduated from college last year and I managed to make some studies and researches so it would help me with this job.” She said with a normal voice, proud of herself. He just nodded, writing down on his paper.

“ Umm, okay last question... You are here to replace Veronica while she is out of town this year, right?”

“Right.”

“Okay, That’s all we need right now. You can dismiss." and she could not be more relieved by hearing this. 

She took her purse, heading to the door as fast as she could.

“Oh yeah, before you leave go to Veronica so she would give you our schedule.” She nodded, closing the door behind her, angry and relieved but said no other word. 

** * * * ** 

“Where is it, where is it?!!" She mumbled impatiently as she walked through the corridors, trying to find Veronica’s office.

SYCO is one of the most famous companies that makes music all around the world. And trying to find someone who you haven’t met before, in that company, is like trying to find a familiar star in the whole outer space.

She kept walking through the corridors, looking at every door she could pass by, hoping she would find Veronica’s name on one of the doors or hopefully she would just bump into her as she walked, but little did she knew, she was not the one that she was going to bump into her.