I decide to look over at Olivia. She looks a bit scared and frustrated. She quickly looks at me and speaks.

"Blake, can I ask you something?" Now I'm the one that's scared.

"Ye-Yeah. What is it?" I stutter.

"I've been looking for interview videos for the past twenty two minutes and none of them have what we are looking for. I was wondering, if you didn't mind, if we could go to your foster home and ask your foster parents some questions. You know, interview them about the points we made in our project." I stay silent for a bit, thinking if that was okay. I guess it is. I must have taken longer than usual to think about this because the next thing I know Olivia has a worried look on her face.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I don't know what I was thinking. I will keep looking. I am so sor..." She says before I interrupt her.

"Olivia, it's okay. We can interview my foster parent. It's fine." I say reassuring her that it is okay. Relief washes over her. It is actually a really good idea.

"You only have one foster parent?" She asks.

"Yeah. It's a long story and it's probably best if you don't bring it up to him."

"Okay, great. And if you want we won't have to say he is your foster parent. We can just say he owns a local foster home, you know?" She says.

"Okay. When would you like to interview him?" I ask.

"Would today work? We can go after school. We can take my car." Good thing she has a car because Josh has practice after school. Otherwise, would have had to take the bus or walk. I usually preferred to walk. The house wasn't that far so I would just walk home.

"Alright. We can meet at the front office and then head to your car. Is that okay for you?" I respond.

"Perfect!" We gathered our things right as the bell dismissed us. I go to my locker to get my things and then head toward the front office. On my way to the office, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I say.

"Uggg, it's fine Blake. Man, I forgot you apologize for everything." Jo says with a hint of sarcasm.

"Whatever." I reply back and start to walk away.

"Wait!" I stop and turn around.

"Yeah?"

"Josh told me to give you a ride home since he has to stay after school for practice."

"It's okay. I don't need a ride today. I have other plans."

"Really? With who?" Jo looks at me with disbelief. She knows I like to walk home; it gives me time to think.

"Don't worry about it." She gives me a serious look but then it quickly turns into a smirk.

"Are you hanging out with your crush?" Her eyes bulge from excitement. I quickly turn away and then realize I shouldn't have done that. Now she knows for sure that it is my crush.

"Ohhh, this is great! Now I can just follow you and see who it is!" Crap! I have to think fast.

"Fine," I start. "We are hanging out in the library. You can get a head start and meet us there. I have to go to the front office for something." I am completely lying but she doesn't notice it through all of her excitement.

"Awesome!" Is the last thing she says before rushing away toward the library. I can't actually believe that she fell for it. I guess years of wearing a fake personality helps with lying.

I rush toward the front office and see Olivia there.

"Ready?"

"Yup! Let's go." I say. We quickly get into her white Camry. I give her my address and she puts it into her phone and starts to drive. I receive a text seconds later.