Part 1 (Jimin's POV)

My eyes scan the screen for the tenth time. I really couldn't believe it. I looked away when my vision started getting blurry due to not blinking. I focus back onto my phone one more time to check if the tweet was real. This time tears slipped out. I wipe my eyes and the screen with my sleeve.

Taehyung finally revealed his girlfriend.

He tweeted a photo of them holding hands. I wish my hand was there instead. I feel betrayed even though I've known his secret relationship for a long time, pretending I was unbothered by it. I knew this was coming. Why am I crying? I asked myself already knowing the answer. 

I like Taehyung. My group member. My soulmate. My dearest friend. I feel my heart breaking. I bet it'll be completely demolished once the word is out. I swallow a lump in my throat and get back up on my feet when I hear the dance studio door open. It's Jungkook.

"Hyung are you still practicing? It's almost two in the morning." He questions me. I give him a reassuring smile.

"I just finished, " I reply. "Why aren't you at your dorm Jungkook?"  He yawns with his habit of covering his nose instead of his mouth.

"I was wondering where Taehyung was and found you." My muscles stiffen because I know where Taehyung is. I shove my phone into my back pocket.

"Ah, that guy. He's probably out with his girlfriend."

"His girlfriend? Joy noona? Why are they out at this hour?"

"You shouldn't ask too many questions before you sleep. They will keep you up at night. Let's go back to sleep." I slung my arm around Jungkook's shoulders and turned off the dance studio lights before leaving.

...

After I walk Jungkook back to his room I proceed to my own. Lazily pushing in the correct keys and turning the door knob, I step into my dorm room that I share with Taehyung. Based on the empty bed and clean sheets I infer he's still not home. I go to the bathroom and hop into the shower which camouflages the sweat beads that formed on my body due to practicing. I blow dry my hair and turn on my phone at the same time. Since multitasking wasn't that difficult for me I decided to text Taehyung.

Jimin: Where are u?

I don't expect him to respond so I switch my phone to silent and surround myself in my blanket. I guess this is my first night without Taehyung. We did everything together since we first met as trainees. I smiled at the thought of us crying in the bathroom together, eating out together, debuting together. I replace my smile with a frown. And only now you realize you love him, I think to myself. I bunch up my pillows and kick my blanket to the end of my bed before I can successfully go to sleep.

"Jimin." I immediately open my eyes like a light bulb to a familiar voice. It felt like I only closed my eyes for a few seconds. Once my pupils finally focus in the dark I see the person who called my name.

"Taehyung? When did you come home?" I prop myself up on my elbow.

"A few minutes ago. Sorry I'm late, I was out with my girlfriend, " He squeezes my hand lightly. "Were you okay without me?"

"Yeah, I was fine." I quickly replied even though I was dying inside.

"Good, " Taehyung's lips softly knit into a smile. "I know it's late but I want to talk."

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"I really like Sooyeong. She's my first girlfriend. I'm scared I'll mess up and she won't like me"

"It's okay to feel that way if it's your first relationship. Just make the best out of it, don't worry. You really do love her, right?" I wanted to smack myself for asking a question I already knew the answer to.

"Yes. But what about Army? They'll be upset."

"They'll learn to accept it. You're gonna be okay." I want to learn to accept it too. I patted his back and he stood up to go get ready to sleep. I already missed his touch. Even though I texted him a while ago I wanted to see if he replied. The moment I take out my phone it glows radiantly without me turning it on. Taehyung just texted. I smile and swipe to see the notification.

Taehyung: Hi hyung :)

Jimin: Haha. Taehyung why are you texting me from the bathroom?

Taehyung: I miss youuu

Jimin: Goodness Taehyung we just spoke

Taehyung: I haven't seen u all day

Jimin: That's not my fault

Taehyung: I'm sorry hyung I told you I was out with Sooyoung :((

Jimin: That's no excuse. We're busy tomorrow and you always do that

Taehyung: What do u mean?

Jimin: You never have time for the rest of us anymore. You're always with your girlfriend.

Taehyung: .....

Jimin: And you always come home late. Can't you at least text or call back?? Why are you so obsessed with being with her?

Jimin: Taehyung...

For the rest of the night Taehyung didn't even reply back. I didn't want him to see how hurt my face is after he comes out of the bathroom. The clock's red digits read 4:36 AM before I fall asleep.