Ch.6

Dani's p.o.v
I hear Katherine groan and I'm immediately by her side. "It's Nick isn't it. He did this to you" I say and she nods "Yeah, it was him." She says "But why?" I ask "He's mad. Christina broke up with him, because of me" She says "Kath, if you hadn't done anything who knows what would have happened" I say she ignores me and keeps talking "He wants me dead. He's not stopping until I'm dead and your half way there. Dani, I don't care what happens to me, but you need to get out of here" Kath says "How am I supposed to escape?" I ask she just points at a window in the corner of the room "Oh" I say "Kath I can't leave you here." I say "Dani, listen to me. You are my number one priority. Whether I make it out of here alive or not doesn't matter, but it does if you do or don't. Your only 17 and you have so much to live for, I'm 26 and I've already done more things than most." She says "But what about Chris? She was so heartbroken, she blames herself" I say  starting to tear up "Dan, you are going to escape. If I live or not doesn't matter. What matters is that you're safe, and he's in jail" She says "When do I escape?" I ask "In the early morning." She says and I nod. I really don't want to leave her, but it seems like the only way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should I start doing a word count?