Chapter six {slow love experience} (✔️)

Start from the beginning

"Ragini what are you thinking?! I come after six long weeks and you are just sitting her quietly staring at me and your shawl? Don't you want to talk to me?!"

Ragini smiles. "Woh Laksh ji. Humna aapse baat karna chathe hain lehkin idar nahi bhar {Well Laksh ji. I want to talk to you, but not here, outside}"

Laksh looked at her. "Outside... in the hall?"

Ragini shook her head. "No! Not in the hall I want to talk to you outside the house. It's a very beautiful night and the moonlight is also present to guide us the way!"

Laksh smiles. "Wow nice idea! Why didn't I come on it?!"

Ragini just looked at him. Uff in my dreams it was your idea!

Laksh stood up and thought. "Ragini should I change my clothes?"

Ragini just nods. Then she widen her eyes. "Laksh!"

He stopped by her call.
"Haan Ragini {yes Ragini}"

Ragini gulps. "Woh Laksh {Well Laksh} you don't need to change your clothes you are looking very HANDSOME"

Laksh smiles he come closer to his wife.
"Looks like my Baacha learnt?!"

Ragini nods.
"Great, but I told you na it's not necessary"

He stroke her cheek. "I'm coming just wearing this Salwar Khameez"

Ragini was waiting and when he comes out, she was spellbound by him

Ragini blushes hard. She stood up, leaving the room, she walks ahead. Laksh felt bad as he wants to walk next to her, but he let her.

Laksh closed the main door, he locked it. Ragini was walking in front of him in the hope he will take her shawl. Shawl. She looked at herself, she forgot her shawl, when was playing with it that Laksh put it away. In her hurry to hide her blush she forgot it.

She stops with a sad face. Laksh, who was behind her bind her. He took her shawl over her head in his hands and pulls her toward him. Her back collides with his chest, he ties the shawl behind his back. "Don't you dare to runaway from me!" Ragini nods. Laksh hands were moving to her waist.

 Laksh hands were moving to her waist