Real Life

It's been a week. A week since Michelle had a real conversation with Peter. The last one they had was about the engagement. A whole week since she felt him next to her... Kissed him.

Michelle wander around their apartment. They were both going to NYU and they decided that they were going to share an apartment. Ned would've joined, but he changed his mind after Peter and Michelle became a couple.

Michelle makes herself some tea and she thinks long and hard about the situation that caused them to be where they are.

It was something so silly, but she knew she hurt Peter and no amount sex would make it better all that would fix everything is if she spoke to him and apologized, but knowing herself she wouldn't do that.

She sighed pouring water into her mug.
"Hey..." She looked up suddenly.

"Hey... Couldn't sleep also?" Michelle asks.
"Yeah," Peter said taking a seat across from her.

"Look"
"Michelle," they spoke at the same time and Peter blushed and kept quiet letting her know she should go first.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like our engagement was to spite my dad or something. I love you Pete I want to spend my life with you..." She said and Peter was quiet.

Michelle could feel her heart beat in her throat and the fact that he was so quiet was driving her nuts. It was almost as if she wanted to tell him to yell at her or something.

Suddenly he got up and walked to a cabinet and he took out a box from a hidden place.
"Well then," he said and took out the little box from the box in his hand and he walks to her and opens it revealing a beautiful engagement ring.

"Will you marry me Michelle?" Peter asks and Michelle's heart started beating so fast

She didn't know what to say so she didn't say a word just held out her hand and he placed the ring on her finger and she launched herself into his arms. This is real.... This is really her life. Never in her life did she imagine that things would turn out so perfect.
"I love you Peter Parker," Michelle says kissing him feverishly.

"I love you more Michelle Jones," he answers and he felt Michelle shake slightly. She was crying.

He held her tight.
"I love you," he whispers again and kissed her head.