Real life

Michelle walks up the stairs leading up to Mays apartment. They will be moving to their new apartment at NYU, but their in Queens for New Years.

Having a boyfriend who's is Spider-Man does have it's perks because a certain Iron man will do anything for Peter so that's how they got their apartment.

She opened the door to Mays apartment and Peter was already seated on the couch and May was sitting across from him.

She walked in slowly and May pointed to the couch and she sat at the end far away from Peter.

"Talk," she said, got up and left the room.

"I ment what I said," he said after a lot of moments of silence.

Michelle said nothing waiting for him to continue.
"It's just when your dad said you can't it was like you said you can to spite him or something. Marriage is a huge step and it didn't feel like we got engaged out of love..." he said and Michelle sighs.

"You're right...I did want to spite my dad a little..at first!" She scooted closer.
"But I do love you Peter-"

"What if we do get married MJ and in two or three years you feel..trapped," he says.

"If I felt trapped or bored or anything like that I would've left. I'm not one to want to spare someone's feelings, but I know I won't love anyone the way I love you Peter," she sat on his lap and cupped his face in her hands.

"I love you too MJ," he kissed her fiercely, but then pulled away.

"But I still can't help, but feel that this engagement is you trying to prove some sick point to your dad and I don't want to do this if that's the reason..." he gets up from his seat.

"What are you saying?" She said getting up as well.

"Get your head together Michelle you are turning the biggest decision that we'll ever make into something to spite your dad," he said getting angry.

"I'm not-"

"Michelle you are! You asked me to marry you...oh wait you didn't! Michelle I'm hurt ok...this is me being hurt," he says and Michelle goes mute.

"There's no doubt in my mind that I want to be with you forever. I want to marry you...but not like this," he picks up his car keys and walks to the door.
"I'll see you at the apartment tomorrow," he says and walks out.

Michelle feels her heart tighten. It felt like they were breaking up.

May walks up to her and wipes the stray tear that made its way down her cheek.
"Are you okay sweety?" She asks worried.

"Yeah May...Good night," she walks out of the door and breaks into tears when she got to her car.