foreward

this is my life, i'm the one who gets to live it.

• • •

S Y N O P S I S

Who is she?
What's her story?
Is it going to be an indulging self-finding adventure, or a sappy romance?
Will she grow steadily, or will she have bumps along the way?
Is she safe?
Is she truly free?
Is she alone?
Is she okay?

To answer these questions, Luella needs to start living her story. Finally released from her 18-year-long orphanage stay, she walks the town's streets, meeting different people at different stops... It's a mystery how her life is going to roll out. Friends, lovers, by-passers; they all have roles. And they're playing parts in Luella's story.

• • •

D I S C L A I M E R

this is a complete work of fiction. all the characters, places and events mentioned are merely products of my own imagination, only used to create an entertaining fictional story. the thoughts and opinions shared by the characters don't necessarily represent my own, please keep that in mind. i do not necessarily agree with whatever the characters represent. every character has its reasons and purposes, so keep an open mind. any similarities to other real life happenings are, unless stated otherwise, purely coincidental.

• • •

C O N T E N T

this story contains strong language that might be offensive to some, heat but nothing sexual, violence and possible triggers. also a lot of decisions that will make you roll your eyes, and a lot of mysteries that will make them bulge out of their sockets.

you've been warned, so please don't complain in the comments about how you want to rip your hair out. trust me, i wrote the story and i get it. remember, it all serves the plot.

• • •

S T A T U S

first published: 2015-16
completed: december 2017

• • •

C O P Y R I G H T S

all rights reserved © nessma amr, @nessmaamr. you're not allowed to translate, borrow, steal the storyline or post it anywhere else without my written consent.

• • •

now that we got all that over with, you can now go ahead and enjoy the story!

love,
ness. x