Chapter 2

Thomas didn't said anything, he just stared at the face, the face behind a wooden desk.

It was Janson.

He was just sitting there. He had a book in his hands, like he was just reading it.

Next thing that came across Thomas's mind was negation. 'No, this can't be.' Thomas thought. 'He died. He died with everything else in that shucking maze' But he didn't do anything. He stood there, blankly. Just staring at Janson.

I'll be quick, so you can go and tell everyone what I'm saying -Janson said.- It results that we still need you all. The cure isn't done yet -He said.-

Thomas heard some satisfaction in his voice 'How could someone enjoy this?' He thought.

Did the cats ate your tongue, Thomas? -Janson said, jokingly.-

'He's joking. He's shucking joking' Thomas thought.

Thomas got out of his thoughts, he was angry. No, he was furious. He walked with determination towards Janson.

When he was mid-way he started running. If Janson didn't died, he would kill him. Right now.

Next thing, Thomas hit something and fell to the ground. The impact was too hard, he was practically running.

'It's one of those invisible glasses that was there before the desert' Thomas thought, covering his nose that was starting to bleed.

Next thing he did was pass out, the hit combined with the lack of sleep because of the nightmares just involved him.

He woke up and saw some shiny lights that were above him, and some people talking, next to him, Thomas calmed himself, maybe he was back were Minho and the others were, but no.

He wasn't in the improvised beds that Thomas made, he was in a kind of hospital bed.

Wh- where am I? -Thomas asked.

The people who were talking weren't normal people, then, everything came back to him.

He was sure of three things.

They've never been safe.

They never destroyed WICKED.

WICKED isn't good.

Thomas felt a syringe in his arms and fell asleep immediately.

He woke up in the forest, outside the cave that he entered, but this time it was different there was no entrance.

He stood up, and ran back. In mid-way he bumped into Minho.

Thomas, you shucking idiot, where were you? -Minho shouted.

Calm down, what's wrong?! -Thomas asked.

Oh, nothing's wrong, you just were lost three days - Minho said.