Will's P.O.V. (Room)

~~~~~~~~(A/N) No offense to the characters in the picture but, I find it very Hilarious.~~~~~

Will sighed and folded his arms as Zach entered the room, "Where have you been? We were supposed to record an hour ago!" Zach nodded and sat beside him which made Will tingle abit and blush a light shade of pink.

"Sorry but, Tofu took me to lunch for pizza! Anyways what was the challenge again?"

"The tin-can challenge Zach."

"Oh ok!" Zach responded, he grabbed his camera and set it up, "Hello everyone, and welcome to the... TIN CAN CHALLENGE! I am joined with- What are you doing?"

Will stood up and adjusted the camera,

"Will hello buddy-"

"Guessing the viewers were saying something like they couldn't see my face." Will began to laugh as he grabbed his laptop.

Zach sat back and began to laugh and 2 minutes later he continued, "We are doing a challenge today that you were not very excited about when I brought it up, we're the tin can challenge let me explain how this works," He picked up two cans and lifted tem towards the camera, "These things are cans and they're not labeled their only numbered on like the top and like the side. So then you can see them. Basically, what's going to go on is these on a random number generators, eight different cans now the random number generator is going to generate a random number and we will take the can that has that number, although we will be taking turns. And, whatever number it lands on we have to open that can and eat it." He picked up some straws and played with them in his hands.

"Why did you get so many spoons?" Will questioned as Zach just laughed, Geez, does he think we will do this for an hour or something?

"I don't know, I- I went to the store an I thought it came with three spoons and one knife."

Will made a face at Zach that said, HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND? "When people normally do this they have the can sit outside for a week but, we can't do that."

"Yeah, we're in a bunk-hotel room."

"Right so, you want to go first?"

"Actually no, since it's my video decided that you will go first." Will stared at him and Zach began to whine, "YOU GO YOU! YOU! I Don't wanna go first!" He began to laugh as Will frowned and stared at his laptop.

"Ready? three- two- one.. Numbers 2 Numbers 2!" Will sang.

"It's two?"

"Numbers two." He lifted a can, "That's the one right here! I know- I know what that is,"

"You know what this is?" He questioned as he looked at the can sacredly.

"Yeah!" Will looked away then looked back and Zach and saw him smelling the can, "Wha-"

"You can't smell what's inside.. Well ok.." He grabbed the spoons then threw it infront of Will's face, "Take a whiff!"

"Oh it smells like plastic," Will said as he grabbed a spoon.

"UGH I HATE IT! WHOOP!" Zach yelled as he threw the plastic on the ground, "I hate it that you know what this is.."

"An yeah, yeah I'm out..." He said as he stood up and grabbed the camera.

"Is it that bad?" Zach said as he opened the can, "What are you doing?"

"Getting prepped.. I'm getting prepped what is it?" He said as he put the camera pointing at the can so the viewers could see.

"What is that stuff!" Zach said as he leaned back making a face like he was about to yack.

"Dude, you know what that is?" Will said laughingly, "That is dog food. That's dog food!" He began to laugh. "This video's going to end right here?"

"Hey!"

"You have to eat it, Oh my god it smells so bad! Let's do this in the bath-room." Will followed Zach into the bathroom and pointed the camera at him.

"Call me a dog name so I think I am one.."

"Alright are you ready, Oscar?"

"Oscar."

"Eat it.."

"OSCAR GO FOR SOUP!" Zach yelled taking a spoon full and putting it into his mouth, he ran to the toilet and spat it out.

Will laughed, "EWWW!~"

/////Watch the rest?///