No matter what her doctor said about her health being fine, I would always be concerned about her health.

I didn't want to witness that worst moment of my life ever again.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my baby girl entered the office while rubbing her eyes and yawning cutely.

Oh! My poor baby girl has just woken up.

She approached me and sat on my lap. She whispered,

"When did you get out of bed leaving me?''

I replied with a smile, " I had work to do and I didn't want to disturb you. You need a lot of rest.''

She looked up at me and said, " Xavi, you know I can't sleep without you.'' she pouted and snuggled her head in the crook of my neck. She kissed my neck while I felt her baby bump. Then after a while she asked,

"How is my company?''

I said, " Your company is doing well. The new creative team I have appointed, they are doing their work well. Moreover, I am taking care of everything so you don't have to worry about it. Besides, you check the progress of your company and the new creative team's work updates daily.''

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Yeah! Only for three hours.''

I chuckled, " I will only allow you three hours. I will not allow you more than three hours and that's final.''

" Don't narrow your eyes at me baby girl because you only look like a cute little angry bird as it doesn't have any other effect on me than making me want to kiss you passionately.''

To prove my point I kissed her but she pulled the collar of my shirt to pull me closer to her and kissed me hungrily.

I was getting turned on, she pulled away and breathlessly asked, "Are you hungry, Xavi?''

I asked her seriously, "You were hungry? Why didn't you tell me before?''

I stood up and walked out of room carrying her in my arms.

Helping her to sit on the chair, I walked around the kitchen to prepare her tray of food. Then I sat on the chair and made her to sit on my lap. When I was feeding her she started to feed me as well.

"Baby girl, I am not pregnant, you are. You need to eat.''

She said, " You know I can't eat and sleep without you. I know I am pregnant but it doesn't mean you will starve yourself. While you are busy taking care of me, I will take care of you. So now you take care of your pregnant wife and I will take care of my husband. Open your mouth, Xavi.''

My heart swelled in happiness knowing how much she loves me. After feeding each other and finishing our food, I carried her in my arms to our room. She was 8 months pregnant and she needed a lot of rest. After taking shower together and helping her brushing her teeth, I dressed her up in her bra and panties.

While I was rubbing medicated lotion on her baby bump, I felt our baby kick making Stella yelp.