Pretend

“You were the real hero baby, do whatever you want, even if it's mean.”
______________________________________________________
Mingi's POV

I was still thinking about what happened yesterday. Who the hell is Y? I furrowed my eyebrows as i was at my locker while everyone was talking to each other before class began.

Suddenly, someone came up from behind me and put their arm around my shoulder and burrowed their head in the side of my neck by my shoulder and kissed my neck.

Me being the person that defends their selves...

I turned to the person who i didn't realize was yoongi and i grabbed their arm and twisted it.

Yoongi screamed in pain as he looked up at me.

“WHAT THE FUCK MINGI?!” he said in pain as i glared at him.

“i should be asking that, yoongi. Why are you here?” i said with my voice as sharp and cold as ice, as i twisted his arm more.

“mingi, please let go of my a-arm...” he said out of breath.

I let go And shoved his arm back roughly. Still glaring.

“i never agreed being your "girlfriend" dumbass.” I said furrowing my eyebrows.

He smirked.

“i know.”

Smartass.

I just wanted to punch his pretty petty face right now.

As i grabbed my stuff i needed from my locker, i once more glared at him while slamming my locker in his face.

“You picked the wrong fake girlfriend.” i said. “have fun trying to get me to not tell the truth.” i said as i smirked as i saw his expression turn scared yet angry.

Then i took my opportunity, before he could talk I walked away.

He really did pick the wrong girl to fuck with. I thought as i frowned still glaring. Specifically at nothing.

TIME SKIP

It was lunch time and i really didn't feel being by anyone. So i went to the cherry blossom tree. As i reached it i saw another note. I glanced at it.

“I thought you would be here, Mingi.
You really are tough. But I know how to be tougher, watch out.” —Y

I got mad and crunched the note into a ball and threw it down the hill, and it landed god knows where. (the cherry blossom tree is up a little hill, if you didn't get what I was saying.) I sat against the tree and sighed, while eating my lunch.

TIME SKIP

I was at home doing my homework. But i couldn't concentrate.

I can be tougher.

I thought you would be here, mingi.

You really are tough.

I growled as i threw my homework back on my bed and grabbed my hoodie, throwing it on with the hood kept up as I went downstairs while getting a sticky note and a pen as i wrote a little note.

“Mom I might not be here when you get back, I am going for a walk. I need to get things off my mind.” —Ming

Throwing my pen down, I stuck the note on the fridge carelessly, then walked outside. I walked to the school building and walked up the little hill to the cherry blossom tree. It may seem like im here all the time, but this is the only place where i can get peace from the landscapes beauty.

 It may seem like im here all the time, but this is the only place where i can get peace from the landscapes beauty

Not many people know about the cherry blossom tree. Just me and a couple of my friends.

I closed my eyes as someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked beside me and i saw daniel, Kang Daniel.

He smiled. “hey.”

“hey?” i said softly.

“i saw someone here and so i thought i would check it out. Turns out to be you.” he chuckled.

I faked a little laugh. “haha, yeah.”

“you know...I really think you're cute and....” he stopped for a second before smiling at the ground then looking up.

Wait. Is he really....

“...And i was hoping you would go out with me...” he looked back down shyly.

I always had a crush on him....And now he's asking ME out.

My heart was pounding against my ribcage.

“O-of course” i stuttered, shocked (shook)

“great...” he said as he looked back up at me.

“how bout' tomorrow?”

“that sounds great.” i smiled.

Little did i know, yoongi was at the back school door frowning.