Characters n' all that other crap.

HULLO BESTIES N' BISHES! I think that's gunna be my new intro- ANYWAYS IM BACK WOTH ANOTHER STORY! Yes, *insert DJ Khalid's voiceu here* another one~ *normal voiceu* so let's just do dis *lenny faceu*

Characters
BTS(all of them. Namjoon, jin, yoongi, jimin, jungkook, taehyung, hoseok)

Park Mingi(you)

BamBam(Got7)(that other annoying jack@$$ of a friend)

Mark(Got7)(another another another school friend)

Jackson(Got7)(another another school friend)

G-dragon(BigBang)(another school friend)

Sehun(Exo)(school friend)(also annoying with BamBam)

Momo(Twice)(your Roommate/Bestie)

CL(that bad@$$ friend that sticks up for you)

(Btw all of your friends stick up for you, even the annoying BamBam and Sehun. And when you get picked on BamBam and Sehun get REALLY pi$$ed. And won't let the bully go without a good punch or two. Nothing that bad :))

(What role BTS takes: hoseok(helps you when you are down), namjoon(helps you with school related crap), yoongi(its a surprise ;)), Jimin(your protective, popular, annoying bro), jungkook(someone you can relate to like being maknae etc he also helps you when your bullied if he's around.) Jin(gives you fashion advice) taehyung(someone to be weird with)